Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

congrats on the twins. I wish my luck was as good as your this go around. Out of a mix pack black and white mix, Only one White Rhino germed. Im kinda pissed. but hey sometimes thats how it is.

I forget - were these feminized seeds? If so, perhaps they used certain chemicals/hormones to achieve it and that is just one of the... side-affects.

You know, like when a woman can't have children in the time-frame that she wants to and takes fertility drugs? And then half the time ends up having a whole bleedin' litter because of it? Or offspring with "mutations?"

Just wondering.

Never seen twins pop out of a seed before. Pretty cool.

It appears you tend to surround yourself with lovely ladies. :woohoo:

Way cool great job on the Big Bang,,Im growing Big Bang allso,,I guess I should have flowered it sooner it is so big it bent over. I proped it up.about 37 inches long ,,i just put it on 12 hours aaaa I hope it is good smoke..im using cfl and led .a lot of watts great job

What's up Haze, I just got caught up a bit on your journal. I've never heard of twins before, but now I can't say that anymore. Too cool.
Speaking of twins, I see your lovely lady was pulled back up to your current page. Great stuff.

Hy all ...:roorrip:

P4260458.JPG

hhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhgggg.jpg

fiNal dry yld. 47.7g+5g ive allready smoked

:rollit:

I would be a happy man if could smoke one more of that pile ... that was a nice and melow smoke:bongrip:

Congrats brother, grower! Have a happy hours! Excellent work and a good example for all the upcoming growers, thanks.

Hazeseeker, your grow was excellent for bag seed. good work and keep it up. Welcome to 420 magazine, it is so nice to see people who enjoy weed from other countries, Marijuana will bring peace to the world if we can get everyone to smoke it.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom