Big Bud & Blue Blood: Some Side Autos Snow Ryder & Think Big

We've had the blinds down, lights off and the catched clicked up on the lock so it won't work and had to hide out in the back of the house incase she tried coming in anyway. She's gone back to London now though so hopefully she's got other things to think about for a few months. Could have definitely done without this stress! Arghhh

On another note, your super mix is doing me proud! Everything is a dark lush green and shooting off everywhere! I've added more nematodes lastnight hopefully yhat should see the rest of the bloody gnats off. I top dressed with a little guano before watering also, they seem to have liked that it :)

How on earth did i miss this grow? Was looking back on my grow from last year and spotted a new sig for you. Not got time to read all 14 pages but will check it later or tomorrow. I got a new grow starting - ak 49, kc 45, choclate skunk, original amnesia, pineapple express, white widow, green poison and dark devil. All of them are autos so 18 plants in total. Swapped a couple of seeds with a pal who gave me 4 seeds in return (he has a box of seeds at home). I get my seeds from a seedbank that rhymes with watitude and asked if they could replace photo seeds with autos. To my surprise they did that with some of the seeds and still had 4 photos with the rest of them. Hope to get them popped this weekend and start a new journal.

How on earth did i miss this grow? Was looking back on my grow from last year and spotted a new sig for you. Not got time to read all 14 pages but will check it later or tomorrow. I got a new grow starting - ak 49, kc 45, choclate skunk, original amnesia, pineapple express, white widow, green poison and dark devil. All of them are autos so 18 plants in total. Swapped a couple of seeds with a pal who gave me 4 seeds in return (he has a box of seeds at home). I get my seeds from a seedbank that rhymes with watitude and asked if they could replace photo seeds with autos. To my surprise they did that with some of the seeds and still had 4 photos with the rest of them. Hope to get them popped this weekend and start a new journal.

looking forward to i mate ,hope you well :)

crazy scrog lol

P1100400_Small_.JPG
P1100401_Small_.JPG
P1100409_Small_.JPG
P1100407_Small_.JPG

homemade autos :)

P1100411_Small_.JPG
P1100410_Small_.JPG
P1100413_Small_.JPG
P1100412_Small_.JPG

looking forward to i mate ,hope you well :)

I am good thanks. Will be starting journal probably tomorrow. Also having to watch when i smoke as job is bringing in random spot drug testing! Luckily it only a swab test and from what i have read it will only detect weed in the last 72 hours and seen as am no a heavy smoker then a wee smoke will be fine. Just need to make sure there is that 72 hour period of abstaining to when then start of my shift is. Gonna look for a new job so i dont have to worry. I like my smoke to chill, ease pains and also helps with a good sleep although it not neccessary for sleep.

Reading on last year's journal i seen i was gonna use rockwool cubes as it makes transplanting so much easier into 3" pots before going out to new site. Got some but now all confused with them. Previously i used them when i grew nft and had no problems what-so-ever but that was quite some time ago. So what i have done i have soaked the cubes 3 x over with tap water (left out to rid of chlorine of course) and now on a final soak with a drop of lemon juice and 1/4 strength of bio bizz bloom. Will drain later and leave before popping seedling in tomorrow at some point. From what i have read people say use a weak solution of nutes before placing seedlings in as they will need it, others say no nutes at all but have heard that when people do that their seedlings die. Surely when you plant in soil that has food in it available from the start. Makes more sense to me to use mild nutes in rockwool than none. Any help before tomorroe appreciated guys. Once the journal is up and running i will add it to my sig so people can read in their own time and add any comments and suggestions as i go on another magical journey.

some pics , had internet problems , i removed the scrog , far too messy , made my room bigger by knocking down the grow room . im sticking strictly to autos ,

why ?
can keep my room the same temps
no worries about light leaks
opening and closing flower room was a pain ,
autos are quicker
im averaging 4/5 o per plant and can do a bit better
easy to breed off each other
cracking smoke
more meds quicker
can have them coming behind each other in 3s so every month can harvest :thumb:

P1100422_Small_.JPG
P1100421_Small_.JPG
P1100423_Small_.JPG
P1100424_Small_.JPG
P1100426_Small_.JPG
P1100425_Small_.JPG
P1100428_Small_.JPG
P1100427_Small_.JPG
P1100430_Small_.JPG
P1100429_Small_.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom