BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Day 22 - girls have just got their third water/feed.

• I gave each plant 2L water (pHed with Organic Lemon Juice first) mixed with
  • Bio-Grow 1 ml/L
  • Bio-Heaven 1ml/L
  • Alc-A-Mic 1ml/L
  • Acti-Vera 1ml/L
  • CalMag 0.5ml/L
I've also been spraying the girls every 3-4 hours or when I remember :cool:, sprayed again after feed just to wash off any accidental nute-drips from the leaves (although I'm being very careful when feeding not to splash the leaves)

P1230002.JPG

Chop Update - today is the day for the old ladies - their "sunrise" is 17:00 this evening so that is when they will be axed. Gonna pull them out of the tent before "sunrise" so they get no chance of getting light.

I also spent more money (have all the receipts from beginning but can't bring myself to add it all up) :shhh: Seems every time I do some cultivation research I end up buying more stuff.
  • 3 x 1 Litre Mason Jar for curing
  • 10 x Boveda Humidipak 8g Pack 2-way Humidity Control 62% RH
  • Digital Hygrometer Thermometer for use inside Mason Jar

They are going to dry, hanging from coat hangers, in a cupboard away from the tent lights. The cupboard does not have an extractor fan so might smell a bit ripe in the spare room. Gonna move my little round thermometer/hygrometer (seen in photo above) to cupboard and try get the environment as close to 21°C and 50% RH.

Chopped - my mature ladies got axed just before their "sunrise". 106 days since sprout. My first grow so this was all new to me. 3 x Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds. My 1 x Blue Mammoth was just not ready and went back in the tent. Not unexpected as the BM is advertised as 3 more weeks flowering time as the NL but it won't be as long as 3 weeks before she comes down too.

The smell in the room is strong, sweet and with a pleasant note that I just can't place. We don't get much strain variety here from the market so I don't believe I've experienced anything like it before.
My fingers were so sticky from trimming buds, scraping with scissors didn't help so I was reduced to rolling balls between my fingers.
:idea: It was only after I has rolled all the little balls into a lump that I realised that I had just learned what finger hash was. I had read the term but didn't click. This finger hash went into a spliff as soon as all the work was done. Amazing! - the taste was retained from the smell, a bit racy but not harsh and a potent, pleasant high. If the buds smoke just as fine then I'll be very happy.

It took me 2hrs to trim the buds, cut into lengths, and hung from hangers in a cupboard. I put a heater on to raise the temp from 13C and reduce the humidity from 70% RH. I put my thermometer/hygrometer in the cupboard and at last inspection it was 20.2C and 59% RH so heading in the right direction.

First some pics of the ladies before I plucked all the dead little leaves:

P1230007.JPG
P1230006.JPG
P12300041.JPG
P12300101.JPG

Mmmm.....

P12300161.JPG

Colour-coded hangers to keep track of which plant it came from:

P12300221.JPG
P12300231.JPG
P12300241.JPG

Meanwhile - my journal grow continues - Admin :love:, please don't move this to Completed Journals just yet.

It's nice to see the space in the tent now and I plan to clean the tent, re-arrange the lights and give the young ones all my attention.

Howzit dynamo1. So good to see you checking in and encouraging me and other journal growers.
:passitleft:

Do you grow yourself? I notice you don't have a journal.

Yes I do grow, Eventually I will start a journal of my "place" and what I am growing.Here's a preview
grow_room30.JPG
Sugar_Plum.JPG
Crtical_Dark_Devil.JPG
:surf::bongrip:
Critical_Dark_devil.JPG
I been working to improve my environment, just added a new humidifier. :woohoo::Namaste:

Yes I do grow, Eventually I will start a journal of my "place" and what I am growing.Here's a preview I been working to improve my environment, just added a new humidifier.

Wow - cool setup dude. I particularly like those 5 tall pots. Plants look great. FROSTY.

Let us know when you get a journal going - I want a front row seat.

Day 23 - the 3 Euphoria have now also been topped.Yolandi Vi$$er, Number 6 and Seven of Nine all had a little haircut. I could have done it a few days ago but I got the axe out on my old ladies and was busier than I thought I would be.

Close-up of Seven of Nice before and their little ponytails after;

P12400013.JPG
P12400061.JPG

And a pic of one of the Ultimates - Leela Turanga this time. The 3 Ultimates were topped day 18 and are pushing through new nodes.

P12400033.JPG

Day 26 - girls got another water/feed today - 4 days since their last one.

2L water per plant mixed with:
Bio-Grow 1.2 ml/L
Bio-Heaven 1,2 ml/L
Alc-A-Mic 1.2 ml/L
Acti-Vera 1,2 ml/L
CalMag 0.6 ml/L

The Citric Acid Powder arrived in the post so this was used for the first time to lower pH. Will never use pH-Down again.

I folded the big fat fan leaves under the side-shoots of the 3 x Ultimate (thanks PGR) and the 3 x Euphoria are looking fine after their top. Photos are of Ultimate - Leeloo Tanranga and Euphoria - Yolandi Vi$$er.

P1260001.JPG
P12600051.JPG

Harvest update - by luck and experiment the inside of the cupboard is 19-21C and 44-53% RH. Happy with that I think. The smell was getting too strong yesterday - a good mate popped by and we got a length of extractor piping connected between mouth of the cupboard and grow tent. I pumped up the variable setting on the tent extractor fan and the smell disappeared. By happy coincidence it also reduced the RH from high 50s to my current range.

Can't wait to try - but gonna hold out till slow dried and then cured for a few weeks. OK - Maybe a cheeky spliff when dry not cured :shhh:

BizBeachBum -

Great Journal - enjoying getting a sneak preview. My Ultimate's are going to be about a month behind yours. I'm thinking about topping one of the Ultimate's and Doing LST on the other just as an experiment to see the difference.

I pulled up a chair and will be watching for the rest of the grow. You have some great mentors here and I am sure I will pick up a lot from them.

Troy

BizBeachBum -

Great Journal - enjoying getting a sneak preview. My Ultimate's are going to be about a month behind yours. I'm thinking about topping one of the Ultimate's and Doing LST on the other just as an experiment to see the difference.

I pulled up a chair and will be watching for the rest of the grow. You have some great mentors here and I am sure I will pick up a lot from them.

Troy

Howzit Troy - that's a great idea dude - compare topping v LSD with your Ultimates, while we compare Ultimates between soil and Coco.

I've been so lucky with the dudes following my grow - :love: - I have learned so much and they have made important recommendations at just the right time on a number of occasions already. My healthy plants thank them - you know who you are. But you've got a few solid growers following your Coco grow - I see imtoasted bignstrange EastCoastGhost are following along, you're in good hands dude.

OK - Maybe a cheeky spliff when dry not cured :shhh:

Enjoy the fruits of your labor! The least you deserve after a LONG season, is a spliff or two! Cheers m8! A little late for the ride, but I'm subbed :Namaste::ganjamon:

Howzit Troy - that's a great idea dude - compare topping v LSD with your Ultimates, while we compare Ultimates between soil and Coco.

I've been so lucky with the dudes following my grow - :love: - I have learned so much and they have made important recommendations at just the right time on a number of occasions already. My healthy plants thank them - you know who you are. But you've got a few solid growers following your Coco grow - I see imtoasted bignstrange EastCoastGhost are following along, you're in good hands dude.

Agree 100%. The 420 members here are the best I have ever met on any forum. I have really enjoyed the encouragement and recommendations I've received even when I have totally fucked something up.

I have big hopes for our Ultimate's. Who do you get your seeds from? I got mine from Seedsman and while they are the same breeder as yours my propagation rate has really sucked.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor! The least you deserve after a LONG season, is a spliff or two! Cheers m8! A little late for the ride, but I'm subbed :Namaste::ganjamon:

Howzit DankBone - I saw your drive-by through my journal and had to go have a look at what you were up to. Subbed up to yours dude. Interesting to see a perspective from a legal state. All these great things that we've never experienced over here like medical dispensaries, delivery services, and outdoor growing. Not to mention the great weather - so jealous.

All the best with your bag-seed grow. What is bag-seed exactly? :hmmmm: just random strains I imagine, how many seeds in a bag, are they cheaper than breeder seeds? I'm going to follow along to see how it all works out.

So cool to have you along for the ride. :smokin:

I have big hopes for our Ultimate's. Who do you get your seeds from? I got mine from Seedsman and while they are the same breeder as yours my propagation rate has really sucked.

Howzit Troy - My seeds came in the same little tins as yours, bought them from The Vault, an online seed-bank in the UK.

I was wondering about your germination problems because you seemed to do almost exactly what I did. I got 6/6 - I put that down to great Dutch Passion genetics because I'm a noob and can't take the credit.

I think you were spot on about your heating mat cooking the seeds - and I'm sure that your new Ultimates will be beasts.

Howzit DankBoneAll these great things that we've never experienced over here like medical dispensaries, delivery services, and outdoor growing. Not to mention the great weather - so jealous.

Heeey we have delivery and outdoor grows just not as obvious, and the rain that hurts your face is not so bad once you get used to it ;)

Bag seeds are the ones you find in weed you buy.

Back
Top Bottom