Blissful Wizard

Finnicki

Anyone have a clue why this strain is available in Europe but not in the states? If it is here why the big hush hush? A friends family has a bidness growing and they have gotten their hands on seeds. Very popular. She has made us butter in the past. Don’t want to throw $100 away on seeds from Europe.

Anyone have a clue why this strain is available in Europe but not in the states? If it is here why the big hush hush? A friends family has a bidness growing and they have gotten their hands on seeds. Very popular. She has made us butter in the past. Don’t want to throw $100 away on seeds from Europe.
Hey @Finnicki hope you are well today.
Seed companies cross their own hybrids to produce a strain they can call their own.
They grew them, they named them they sell them exclusively.
There are so many hybrid strains now it's impossible to track them all.
Never herd of Blissful Wizard .
It's probably their own hybrid cross.
@Weed Seeds Express has terrific genetics great prices and fast discrete shipping.
Check them out.

Stay safe
Bill

Are you sure you can't get seeds here? I did a quick Google search and found out the breeder is based in Maine and they're called Captain's Connection Co. A few seed sellers were listed that carry it but none are sponsors and the only one I recognized was Alchimia and they're regular seeds and fairly expensive. Blissful Wizard

Yesterday I thought I had found a source in Maine. Turned out that website was up for sale. Little info was on it saying how much the seeds were and how to order. Yes Googleing the name Blissful Wizard brings up a lot of info. One saying it was difficult strain to grow. I still would like to try.

I think the site was the Farmer Stand. I saw some seeds that were $200/gram. Not sure if that was for 5 seeds. That’s a lot to swallow. There was another strain that crossed BWiz with another, boo berry or close. $75/gram for seeds.

It won a Cannabis Cup in southern Cal in like 2014,2015. Thanks.

that's an eternity ago in breeding. i doubt it's the same.

edit : not to mention a continent away on top

My friends family that grows it, who knows which strain they grow now, if she would give me the same butter as before. They may be knowledgeable in cloning so they keep strain going.

there were a couple clone only strains at at one point. the difficulty in monetizing them even at the extreme end pretty much killed them.

Back
Top Bottom