Blue Dream - G8 900 LED - FFOF - DIY CO2 - FF Nuts - Overkill 1st Grow

Hello all! Just a small update until next watering. Today I cleaned the tent with Clorox wipes and removed my small fan. I replaced the fan with an air purefire to help reduce dust and other things we don't want in the air. Since my prefilter on the carbon scrubber was clogged I've decided this can't hurt! First thing I noticed was the static, I started to get shocked in the tent lol? Has this happened to anyone? Like a lot of static.. I turned up the humidifier to help, we shall see. Has me worried..

For now here's some pics of the inline fan setup in a box and FF nuts. Also the construction of my Scrog net.

image35724.jpg
image35725.jpg
image35726.jpg

Does anyone have a static problem in their tent?! Running a humidifier inside makes me wonder what's up or if it's from the air purifier I just added. There wasn't any before adding it.

Where is everyone?! lol I could really use some advice on this static issue. Today I got shocked badly taking down my LED. I hate getting shocked.

So my recent orders are starting to pour in for a veg tent, everything will come this week. Today I took down my 900 watt LED and put my 300 watt Mars Hydro up. It sounds backwards but using a 900 watt light to veg little plants is such a waste of $$ at this point for me. This Mars light looks good so far we shall see. First thing I noticed was the nose, my 900 watt light has 8 computer fans that run on high. It makes some noise as its moving a lot of air. This Mars light has 2 fans and you can barley hear it running. One positive besides saving a ton on electric.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom