Blue Dream - The Purple Queen harvest

420-magazine-mobile2042329247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile424534420.jpg

This is my Blue dream and also the first plant ever for me !! 1 week left and so exited

I ordered 5 of those Blue Dreams from 420. I have some beans from Humboldt, but I think I will grow one of each and compare the different seed sources. I hope one of them get that gorgeous color!!

I ordered 5 of those Blue Dreams from 420. I have some beans from Humboldt, but I think I will grow one of each and compare the different seed sources. I hope one of them get that gorgeous color!!
Very nice! I stumbled by a grower who posted a picture of his blue dream and it looked just like mine! With the vivid purple.
Lemme know when you get it and start the grow.

P.s- ILGMs service is amazing.

Very nice! I stumbled by a grower who posted a picture of his blue dream and it looked just like mine! With the vivid purple.
Lemme know when you get it and start the grow.

P.s- ILGMs service is amazing.

I plan on doing them on my next grow. I am going to flip this grow into flower within a week. So the next grow will be 2 different Blue Dreams, a Northern Lights, possibly a Green Crack (though not 100% firm on this one...might switch it to something else), and a CBD strain that I haven't decided on as a have 12 different strains to decide on. I will probably make that choice so that the flower times are pretty compatible with the Blue Dream.

thanks green proto. Nice to receive positive reviews of seed people. Van Stank please keep us posted, doing some of the same varieties so

will be interested how yours goes & let you know what gives here. Outdoor auto grow & should start harvesting 14th of May thru maybe 20Jun., all started outside on 15Mar.

give me time to harvest, dry, do it again etc. till the Quarter Pounders finish in mid June. Supposed order of finish: Dark Purple, Jack Herer, Cheese, AK fem, Sweet train wreck, Black Jack, Sweet Tooth, Northern Lights, Blue Dream Auto, Blue Cheese, Amnesia & lastly Quarter Pounder which is about 80 day +/- according to seelers web site, we will see. I am one confused SOB, trying to not freak

thanks green proto. Nice to receive positive reviews of seed people. Van Stank please keep us posted, doing some of the same varieties so

will be interested how yours goes & let you know what gives here. Outdoor auto grow & should start harvesting 14th of May thru maybe 20Jun., all started outside on 15Mar.

give me time to harvest, dry, do it again etc. till the Quarter Pounders finish in mid June. Supposed order of finish: Dark Purple, Jack Herer, Cheese, AK fem, Sweet train wreck, Black Jack, Sweet Tooth, Northern Lights, Blue Dream Auto, Blue Cheese, Amnesia & lastly Quarter Pounder which is about 80 day +/- according to seelers web site, we will see. I am one confused SOB, trying to not freak

Will do brother! Good luck with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom