Blueberry Headband

This was taken right after a 12 hour light cycle. I’ll get a distance measurement along with a lux measurement tonight when the light comes on. LEDs are a whole different ball game. From much trial and error I found that anything more than 10 - 20 k lux on seedlings will cause too much stress and harm them. I think I’m gonna coast by though and be just fine with 100 watts of HLG lighting. Also, my area gets up to 81 F with 100 watts which is much better than before with more wattage.

That’s good your seeing new growth everyday! But, your plant doesn’t look happy, it will and can be growing a lot better for you, I’m sorry to be blunt.

We need some more information here I think. My first thought is the light is to low, but it’s beyond that I think.

Are you in a soil or coco?

It looks like she’s being over watered.

Don’t panic, we’ll get this straightened out :thumb:

Unfortunately that’s all the height I’ve got in my current grow area. I took your advice though and placed the plants along the edge of the plate so they’re not directly under the light for now.

Like donkey dick said, you’ve been here for 6.5 years, I agree. I’m sure you know what your doing, sorry to be so blunt.

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I just saw your in Canada, I reside in Alberta! :ciao:

Again, like DD says, I’m sure you know what your doing. It worries me when I see a plant droopy like that. Just trying to help you out brother!

DD, welcome to my journal and thank you for the love! I’m glad you decided to join me on this journey :high-five:

BLS, no worries my man. I’ve been up and down the slippery slope of LEDs many times so your cautioning is welcomed. To be honest if heat wasn’t a concern I would probably be running HPS lighting, but in my current grow area I have to run close to 100 watts, and in this situation LED lighting is going to give me enough light to work with at that wattage. Unfortunately my 96 watt T5HO fixture just wasn’t intense enough to yield enough to hold me over between harvests.

Always keen to see what happens when the ‘energy in = energy out’ formula gets squeezed into different shapes, depending on needs. You have an interesting thing going on here. Let’s see if we can help get your yield up, eh? Just gonna look on and see if there isn’t a variable we can control differently.
My man @Lewydeville is about to drop a blueberry headband bean. We’ll give him a shout, see if he wants to have a look.
Don’t know if your sig. links are under maintenance - do you have other journals up here, b?

Sub'd
It's been a while since I've been on 420mag. Always love a 12/12 journal. I had a cbd critical cure just give me 20 grams, in 7.5 weeks.
Busted out the tent few months ago, total 3 plant run was 1.5 zips in 10 weeks.
I forgot how much i love growing!

CD, long time no see! How’s it been?

LD, thanks for stopping by! All of the plants have been on the small side, I’d veg them out if possible.

DD, this is my only journal. When I move out I want a 4’ x 4’ tent!

The plants look happy! I did dial the light intensity back a bit per BLS’s recommendation by moving them along the rim of the plate.

Last night they were fed a mild nutrient mix at 1.25 EC.

Back
Top Bottom