Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Oh, BTW, I gave up on the beans for now, so I think I will run down to the compassion club and pick up a clone or 2 or ...My girls in veg will go into the new Hozonaero when I receive my new net pots. I restrung the scog to a smaller 2" grid. I am still in a bit if a building mode so I will do some more in the next week or so..What to do, what to do:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

UPDATE!Well a couple pics to show the changes in the last couple of days...first my little bloomer, I put the HPS bulb back in cuz that seems to the most productive lighting for most people. When I harvest her, my veggers will be going into my new aerobloomer and we shall see what we see. Also you can see I restrung the scog to a 2" grid
IMG_027926.JPG
Next the veg area with the new sour diesel at the front right, (I thought I was trading clone for clone, shoulda looked closer and I would have seen the cotyledon leaves
IMG_028018.JPG
IMG_028521.JPG

Next some close-ups of my revegging flowering clones
IMG_028222.JPG
IMG_028120.JPG

and last, but certainly not least the clone in Foxfarm Ocean Forest and a cutdown large juice container. I go through them like water (cranberry and cranberry blend) with another 6th gen MMMF clone in it. She will be spreading the word to the world some time in December when she goes to a deserving home.
IMG_028417.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin

looking very nice! did you call doode on the seed not clone thing? i would be tripping cuz it could be a boy! not a bad thing but defo a need to know thing, tell me more bout this mmmf strain...
I am OK with it if it's a male....you can help point me in the right direction for crossing right? Here are the two parents of the MMMF strain together
Outside_August_24_2.JPG
:cheesygrinsmiley: hermied reveggeg Indica with Sativa girl in back.:cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE #2Just thought I'd show you what I have been up to today. Added 5 "new to me" strains today First I added a Sour Diesel, could be male, could be female...we shall see
IMG_028721.JPG

2 Royal Purple clones, 2 Jorge's Diamond, 2 MediBud, and 2 Blue Widow..Labeled EVERYTHING so I wouldn't get confused.
IMG_028818.JPG

And I got my 2 outlet cycle timer for the veg/clone area so that I can use the "high dollar" one with the Aerobloomer
IMG_028918.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Damm looking good t here Hozona, Love the mix of plants and the willingness to accept the male plants if they come. Me my next run will start just before xmas and will be running 8 strains , Platinum Purple Kush, (seeds from a bag I got at the local wellness center), KC Brains
T.N.R regular seeds, Drizella from Dynasty, Heribei x Extrema from Sannies both regular, then the female seeds. Sugar Punch, Madshack, Sanni'e Jack, and Santa maria x Blueberry. So if I get a male looks like I will be saving some pollen for test purposes. Still loove the clean look of the hydro set up, no pulling buckets out to water and then put them back in my hit you up for more info on the hydro. Peace OG.

Damm looking good t here Hozona, Love the mix of plants and the willingness to accept the male plants if they come. Me my next run will start just before xmas and will be running 8 strains , Platinum Purple Kush, (seeds from a bag I got at the local wellness center), KC Brains
T.N.R regular seeds, Drizella from Dynasty, Heribei x Extrema from Sannies both regular, then the female seeds. Sugar Punch, Madshack, Sanni'e Jack, and Santa maria x Blueberry. So if I get a male looks like I will be saving some pollen for test purposes. Still loove the clean look of the hydro set up, no pulling buckets out to water and then put them back in my hit you up for more info on the hydro. Peace OG.
Thanks OG! I used to be a "bagseed grower" if it was good smoke, I saved the seeds, but when dealing with "Mafia" types, I didn't ask very many questions. I am starting to get excited about what I have set-up now and shoulda done it LONG AGO! As far as male the only one that could/should be male is the Sour Diesel.I really want to see the Royal Purple and Blue Widow in Bloom. I have heard/read that the MediBud is a great MMJ strain also...The guy was moving and if I was a soil grower I would have bought one of his mature plants. The clones were all taken from his plants. A ready to bloom plant for less than $75 was very tempting had I not set-up my aero grow recently. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Hey bro, great job on tweaking the stinkbud! It looks great, and should suit your situation perfectly. I'll stick around to see what u can do that nice new contraption. Good luck!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Hey bro, great job on tweaking the stinkbud! It looks great, and should suit your situation perfectly. I'll stick around to see what u can do that nice new contraption. Good luck!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Thanks....appreciate the support and any comments :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

i will share all my breeding knowledge willingly my friend a lanky sativa and a squat hybrid it appears
I think the lankyness was caused by limited light in the corner. In the picture you are looking North. You can see it thrived once it got above the Juniper bush. The Indica certainly started out healthy,then hermied so I pollenated some lower buds on the Sativa and yanked the Indica.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Finally the revamped drawing of my revamped aerovegger
Modified_aerocloner1.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:
I thought I posted the parts and prices for this already, but here it is...
Just built one for my bloom tent today so when my girl is done in the tent I can use it as well as the new aerobloomer in the tent. That way I can leave nutrient tank in place and simply lift the lid off the one I am vegging and move it to the tent giving me some flexibility in the tent for two different bloom areas in same tent...you will see it all together soon! Will move the veggers to the tent when I go dark for the last day of my girl ....thinking....aloud.....:cheesygrinsmiley:
Parts and prices...(may vary in your area) plus some if you buy in bulk can be cheaper.
PVC 10' length $1.80
3T fittings $1.20
4 corners $1.20
1 sprinkler riser $1.00
1 coupler $.30
2 10gallon bins w/lid $12.00
1 396 gph pump $28.00
6 3" net cups $2.40
10 aeronozzles $5.00
Growrocks $9.00
For a total of $62.00 approx.
Not bad for a DIY unit. We'll see how well all this stuff works together soon:tokin:
Also put a hinged door in the lid of my aerobloomer so that I can access the nutrients easily and can drop my pump for draining it into the tank. Also makes testing much easier...:cheesygrinsmiley:

im a fan of multi purpose, when i built the aero cloner as a dwc bubble cloner first i made i in such a way that if i chose to i could change mix and let them just veg & bloom in the same netpot same rubber maid ,thats what i like about these things u got going on i could clone thru bloom with one, some parts of hydroponics i dont like is all the added work vs soil eliminate the work im more interested lol

im a fan of multi purpose, when i built the aero cloner as a dwc bubble cloner first i made i in such a way that if i chose to i could change mix and let them just veg & bloom in the same netpot same rubber maid ,thats what i like about these things u got going on i could clone thru bloom with one, some parts of hydroponics i dont like is all the added work vs soil eliminate the work im more interested lol
Only time will tell how well it will work, but I have the time and tools ...you need a holesaw or two or three...a drill..tubing cutter and so on...I like building things and use them...including my Little Red Anglia...used to build and fly and crash RC planes too...This hobby is a lot more soothing:tokin: When I want to get my blood flowing I jump into the Anglia:cheesygrinsmiley:

i did rc cars for a while damn expensive hobby, in 93 i remember seeing motors for them over 400$ for a little electric motor!! i was gifted a giant box full of cars and parts built and destroyed them over n over, this hobby serves better expensive to start if you want but not nesessary, i have a decent array of tools,drills,jigsaw,chainsaw,dremel sander etc used to do alot of inventing but disability and painkiller have taken motivation & creativity im working on that ,gotta find those perfect strains

Back
Top Bottom