Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

at some point we all get viewed with thw motm lens and i can see it being in your future, i see you out there helping,inovatin' gettin ur mad science guy on, you build a thing like that capable of helpin and saving ppl precious bux your gonna get noticed, im quite impressed with the "AEROHOZONA GROWER" SYSTEM, and have decided i dont want one...i NEED one! i see it can be used as a cloner and a full grow system, simply brilliant,
im about disgusted with my latest development of all pests and problems.......rats!? wtf?
I said Hozaero in a different post, but how about The HozonAero Grower System? Kinda "grows" on ya, don't ya think?:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Subbed. What strain will you put in the modified stink system? Also what light will you use and what size tent do you have?
40X40 tent, I have a 400w system with digital ballast so I can switch from MH to HPS + large CFLs I hang where light is needed. I will be putting my 6th gen plants I have in my veg area into the modified stink system. It is an Indica/Sativa strain I crossed 2 years ago...I call it MMMF or Mingus Mtn Mutha Fucka.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Very nice setup. Your grow room is very nice also. So clean and tidy. I need to clean my act up that's all there is to it.

Looking good im subbed here. I like how you put a pieces of every hydro system together. did you use a dome with cloning?

Welcome aboard! Thanks for the Kudos Don't need a dome if you mist on a regular basis. This is the easiest method I have ever tried.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

I thought misting slows root growth? But im use to propagation trya and heating mat with dome. Im trying out this aero now. The stems are swollen so they should shoot out roots in no time. But im keeping a dome over them. Ive taken it off before and they just drooped. I may try the misting. But any who, im physicked to see this new hydro of yours work

I thought misting slows root growth? But im use to propagation trya and heating mat with dome. Im trying out this aero now. The stems are swollen so they should shoot out roots in no time. But im keeping a dome over them. Ive taken it off before and they just drooped. I may try the misting. But any who, im physicked to see this new hydro of yours work
Me too! I feel pretty good about this method from what I have seen so Stay Tuned I will photo and update every couple of days...I will probably take clones (7th gen) from my veggers(6th gen) before they go into the bloom tent, reveg my bloomer (5th gen) and take some clones from her also..so I will be busy finishing up the ideas I still have for the clone/veg area..As far as slow root growth I had roots in 6 days and I misted them when I went out to check..I will have ALL the parts up and running soon.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

bangin setup i neeed one of the aerohozona custom numbers maybe santa will be awesome and get me a home d card
PARTS LIST
Material Qty
PVC length to be determined depending on size of your design
90 degree elbows 7 or more depending on size of your design
T fittings 13 or more depending on size of your design
4X4 vinyl posts and 4 end caps 4 (could use round with caps also I think)
Corner fittings 4 90X90X90 degree
18 gallon Rubbermaid Roughneck bin and lid 1
396 gph submerible pump 1
1/2" sprinkler riser 1
1/2" coupler 1
Glue for PVC 1
Aerojets 6 or more depending on size of your design
Net pots (3") or (2") 8 or more depending on size of your design
End caps for PVC 6
Nylon cord for scog 1
Some of the fittings need to increase in number as the unit increases in size
Also as you experiment you may want to resize the scog.
I have another design stirring around in my mad scientist mind. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Very nice setup. Your grow room is very nice also. So clean and tidy. I need to clean my act up that's all there is to it.
If you get a chance to watch the Jorge Cervantes video on youtube, he talks about cleanliness in the grow/lab area and its importance. I "highly" recommend this for all beginners. The Green Rush is a very good video also. I am a type A person when it comes to organization, but a type B when it comes to creativity, so I try to keep it all in balance..Good luck with your grow:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

OK for those of you I may have confused with my massive parts list, here are some pictures to clarify the construction:
First, the end supports
End_piece.jpg

Next some other angles
IMG_0271parts.jpg

IMG_0272parts.jpg

And where the rails drain into trough
tank_and_trough.jpg

Next the stinkkbud version...larger, but everything is determined by how much room you have
large_unit.jpg

You see he has a drain valve hooked to the pump for testing and changing out nutes.
Finally the revamped drawing of my revamped aerovegger
Modified_aerocloner1.jpg

I hope these help clarify any questions or concerns you may have.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Very cool, really well done write up too. I am just a dirt guy with coloring area's in my journal :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow, I have only gotten to page 3 and my eyes are starting to cross..lol..I am not into hydro so the conversation I can't add to or understand much. SO I will just look at the pretty pictures!!!!!:rofl::popcorn::nicethread:

Wow, I have only gotten to page 3 and my eyes are starting to cross..lol..I am not into hydro so the conversation I can't add to or understand much. SO I will just look at the pretty pictures!!!!!:rofl::popcorn::nicethread:
I like soil and hydro...Always experimenting and learning:reading420magazine::tokin:

Awesome break down of the parts needed to make one of these radical units bro.
:goodjob:
And thanks for the reps!!

I like soil and hydro...Always experimenting and learning:reading420magazine::tokin:

I wish I could but my budget can't afford experimenting but I am always open to learning something new. Or trying to implement new things to a grow.

great job on the pics makes it very clear, ,silod craftsmanship brother, guess i'll have to break down and trya hydro soon, think a 100% organic bubble bucket is the 1st run, i have all the gear for like 4-5 of em
I thank you so much for all the input:high-five:Think I might pick-up a clone or two from the local "compassion" club...I would love the lemon haze strain I got from them at the 1st of the year. I changed out the nutes in both areas today... my little LST'd girl has been in bloom mode for 32 days. I believe the others didn't even blink when I switched them into the 3" from the 4"..I also re-strung the scog on the Hozonaero and made it with 2" grid. Stayin' busy reading and building:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom