Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

That's it....we'll see in the next few weeks. Just put her under the HPS and I have used them before and this is my first go round with the BPN nutes. The light is filling the tent and plants :love:lots of light...go to the light. :tokin:

Have used the BPN. You will like them I am gonna save up for.the organic ones just seems natural.

Here is the new and improved (for my space) Aerocloner drawing.
Modified_aerocloner.jpg
396gph submerisible pump with 1/2" PVC and aerocloner jets and (2) 10 gal containers (6) 3" net pots.
And the actual aerovegger in place and working:slide:
New_Areocloner2.JPG

New_Aerocloner.JPG

I think I'm done modifying for now:tokin:

I'm still waiting on my new girls to sprout,I removed them from the jiffy pots and soaked them individually in coffee cups. It appeared that all but a couple had cracked so I put them into rockwool under a propagation dome on a heat mat. I also bought PH and PPM testers today along with a timer for my aerovegger pump. It cycles on and off and I have it set a stinkbugs recommended 1min on/5min off. Also bought the materials to fab up a smaller version of his flowering set-up also if I decide to try all aero.. When I tested the PH on my aerovegger res it was a lot higher than the liquid or test strips I recieved from an un-named hydro supplier had indicated (threw them away) so after some adjustments in the next couple of days the girls should go crazy! :slide::tokin:

I think I'm done modifying for now:tokin:

We are never done modifying :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking very high tech with all that bubbly poop :cheesygrinsmiley:

We are never done modifying :cheesygrinsmiley:So true so true

Looking very high tech with all that bubbly poop :cheesygrinsmiley:
We shall see if this was a good way to go from clone to veg to bloom for me or not. The space is perfect for a small grow..I think:hmmmm::tokin:

We shall see if this was a good way to go from clone to veg to bloom for me or not. The space is perfect for a small grow..I think:hmmmm::tokin:

It all looks great! I am not into the hydro thing... well unless you call clones in a cup hydro! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Time for a picture update...Beans still haven't popped??? So no pictures of them. Of what I do have going I can tell you all I think that after I get my PH/PPM's in balance I will have the set-up I need to work for me. :slide:First pictures of Aerovegger
IMG_025822.JPG

Close-up
IMG_025922.JPG

Roots!
IMG_026022.JPG

The roots you see in the front center is a plant that has been in the aero longer than the others but I see roots shooting out of all the net pots. I think this will work just fine for me. The aeroveg plants should be ready to go into the bloom tent in a week or so; then it is simply clone, veg, bloom...Simply??? Wishful thinking, but I have faith in the plan I have in my mind:loopy:
:tokin:

Very nice now I am more intrigued by the hydro stuff, DAMM that equals more $$$$$$
But well worth every penny to have my own quality stash and not paying for my medicine .

Very nice now I am more intrigued by the hydro stuff, DAMM that equals more $$$$$$
But well worth every penny to have my own quality stash and not paying for my medicine .
Just stay tuned OG..I think I am going to be able to get this working the way I want it to; as far as cost, almost everything is DIY as far as the hydro part. The pumps for the clone and the veg units can be bought on line, as well as the timer/s, hardware store for PVC tubing and fittings, if you have a hyroponic store nearby you can find everything else like aerojets etc. I used Wallyworld for the rubbermade roughneck bins and lids. Like I said, stay tuned, gonna get the bloom part of my aerobloomer built after Thanksgiving
:slide:

I think I have stabilized the PH and PPM and will only have to monitor and adjust from now on. Here are the readings for both areas:
Veg area PH 6.82 and PPM 892 I think the PH and PPM is a little high, but I am only adjusting PH to see where the PPMs go.
IMG_026522.JPG

The Bloom area seems to be very very stable at PH 6.2 and PPMs of 1390:slide:
IMG_026727.JPG

IMG_026626.JPG

You will notice I removed the scog and have rotated the girls 90 degrees for better access to the plant. Temps are finally going down some also. My little girl has maybe 2/3 weeks left before harvest and have noticed a few red hairs on a couple of small buds. Like I said before, I am going to be patient and try to get her to her full potential. Any comments or advice on my PH and PPMs would be appreciated.

Looks great, right about where I'm at. How long will you let her flower for? I was thinking for another 21 days or so on mine. How often do you change your water/nute mix? I'm doing every week now, but that seems excessive and a waste of the nutes.

Looks great, right about where I'm at. How long will you let her flower for? I was thinking for another 21 days or so on mine. How often do you change your water/nute mix? I'm doing every week now, but that seems excessive and a waste of the nutes.
If I were to guess, these might push all the way to Christmas, but the trichs will tell me when. I try to change my nutes every week when I get this close to harvest, flushing with water and then adding nutes, so that I don't have plants starving for minerals or nutrients. Remember the last two weeks I use water only so not a lot of cost to PHd water.

Update. The first picture is of my aeroveg 3 days after my last post. (I guess they ate real well while I was gone):cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_026923.JPG

The second pic is how much more the roots have grown
IMG_027022.JPG

And the last is of my girl in the tent under a 400w MH lamp. Maybe the buds will stretch a little?
IMG_026826.JPG

And a little update on the Aerobloom set-up I was thinking about...one more trip to the Depot and it will be finished.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I will post the pictures this evening when I get it finished.

AS PROMISED! Mad Scientist Update #2 for the day. Here is a picture of my Aerobloom set-up I built today. It will fit in my tent with room to 'speriment with some other things at the same time. I added a scog to the top (my little modification) A little different from the Stinkbud plan and MUCH SMALLER
IMG_027217.JPG

IMG_027119.JPG

All comments are greatly appreciated:cheesygrinsmiley:

Very cool ... put that thing on wheels

AS PROMISED! Mad Scientist Update #2 for the day. Here is a picture of my Aerobloom set-up I built today. It will fit in my tent with room to 'speriment with some other things at the same time. I added a scog to the top (my little modification) A little different from the Stinkbud plan and MUCH SMALLER
IMG_027217.JPG

IMG_027119.JPG

All comments are greatly appreciated:cheesygrinsmiley:

it looks like you could easily put a 3rd chamber in the middle for sog, or stack 4 tight together you got my head spinning on design ideas 2 things stopped me from pulling the trigger on one of these they are so pricy and to big for my space and limits count 18 site is the smallest at 400 bux i have ever found, this system is the one and only i ever considered buying , and the spinner pro that Silas uses on the show weeds lol, yup i wanna go to homie dees right now lol

Back
Top Bottom