Bopgun x Tangie Test Run

That sounds like the keeper! Is that the one you pegged as the keeper all along, I don't remember? Those Tangie orange terps are no joke.
Yeah, that is the one I called since week 4 I think. The others look average, but #2, and #3 are just crazy frosty, so no point keeping anything else. #2 reminds me the most of the Bopgun mom, but a little frostier.

My final weigh in was 527 grams also. The light is 480 watts off the wall. I think I can get it up to 600 or more once dialed in. My 2 keepers came in 4th and 5th on weight, go figure. #2 was 90 grams which is sleighty more than blended average (87.83) and #3 was 72 grams. The highest yielder was #1, the tallest, at 110 and then the 2 shorty's both around 100 each, but they are all being discontinued. I am all about quality over yield. I am trying to have a crazy head stash. That is just me though. Well that should conclude this journal. Not sure when my next 1 will be. Next time I think I have something interesting I guess. Thanks for stopping by everybody. :peace: and plant grease. :passitleft:KitchenHawk

Thanks everybody for the kind words!...I can not stay away from jar #3. Wife said it smells like oranges and skittles candy. Some real terpy stuff. Ok on to the next hunt.....mail came today. 2 packs of Vintage Blueberry from AK BeanBrains. These were in the mailbox less than 1 week of purchase which is always nice. Also got some really cool old seedbank catalogues that he recently had professionally reprinted, so look brand new. Gonna make some great strain info reading all weekend, lol. All that for 100 bucks! I am driving to the kitchen later today to clean ,and am gonna get both packs wet. First time doing a 2 pack hunt. Figured this would be a fun pheno hunt journal. Gonna get a link up and start it later. So come along as we search for some bluberry yum yum.....

Looking forward to your next journal.
Had ordered the seed bank & sssc catalogs back in the mid to late 80's. Took a month to get it from sending the request/letter in the mail. Wish the original skunk #1 was still around, it was virtually impossible to contain her scent.

Good Times... :slide:
Yeah, I would of like to tried that. Unfortunately when everybody only wanted purps, and OG, then cookies, most the old heads dropped the skunks and older lines to grow what was selling. Kind of cool to see a resurgence in the older stuff lately. That is more what is interesting me anyway. All the OG's and cookies, are starting to look the same.

Yeah, I would of like to tried that. Unfortunately when everybody only wanted purps, and OG, then cookies, most the old heads dropped the skunks and older lines to grow what was selling. Kind of cool to see a resurgence in the older stuff lately. That is more what is interesting me anyway. All the OG's and cookies, are starting to look the same.

I was growing guerrilla style in the woods & swamps of south Florida in those days. Had several strains going, but the skunk was popular like cookies is today. Skunk #1 wasn't a stabilized strain yet, and had them anywhere from 6ft to big as old growth orange trees.
$25 was the average street price of a quarter ounce, and coming out of the weed drought of 1986, financial times were good.
Hash Plant, NL#5, Bubblegum were a few of the others I also was growing. All were popular in those days, bubblegum smelled exactly like that double bubble gum we use to buy as kids. that one was sourced from a friend in Indiana and not through a seed bank.

I was growing guerrilla style in the woods & swamps of south Florida in those days. Had several strains going, but the skunk was popular like cookies is today. Skunk #1 wasn't a stabilized strain yet, and had them anywhere from 6ft to big as old growth orange trees.
$25 was the average street price of a quarter ounce, and coming out of the weed drought of 1986, financial times were good.
Hash Plant, NL#5, Bubblegum were a few of the others I also was growing. All were popular in those days, bubblegum smelled exactly like that double bubble gum we use to buy as kids. that one was sourced from a friend in Indiana and not through a seed bank.
Sounds like you were living the dream. If I did not have a wife and 2 kids I would probably be camped out in a tent with a weed field right now.

I did not realize you have been growing that long! You had a chance to grow the legends bud! The Indiana Bubblegum is supposed to be the original! I grew out THSeeds Bubblegum for a while and it smelt like pink bubblegum all through flower and then smelt like lemons once dried. Go figure :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom