Brand new Britbong pert grower

And this is for when @John Wick gets here....
;):thumb:
IMG-20190801-WA0000.jpg
Thanks for the cool photo, I appreciate that.

Keeping busy in there Wank!

You doing great!

Cheers JW, I actually think I am !!

When I get up, i'm saying to the plants 'whats on the agenda today' and guess what?!

They are telling me!

Understanding that simple but understated concept in a relatively short amount of time I've been doing this is humbling to me.

Getting great feedback from this place has been magic too, not only in the back n forth but through existing journals.. So much fab stuff out there - going through 2 great ones atm for different relevances @InTheShed 's autoflower lst - I got a few rqs nl autos so, soon... & @gr865 's horizontal lighting in relation to a question! (Thanks guys, your journal efforts REALLY help us newbs; for every hurdle you had to jump our hurdles are a little smaller & smoother. :thumb::green_heart:)

So thanks to the support from this place my plants are mostly healthy with hiccups only relating to issues (eg the gnats killing 1 baby and severely injuring a couple of younsters) which this place has helped in mininizing!

I have my ducks in a row to perpetuate the grow the way I had initially set out to. (Mostly ! ;))
I got my first chop due in a fortnight.

And I got a new method to try out soon.
A mini SOG (well i call it mini - aiming for 14 in the drip tray)

What's not to be great...!?

Cheers for swinging by.
:thumb:

(Saturday wnb.. Too late, its written. :rollit:

This is Prnce Albert , the girl with the snapped main stem at about week 5..
20190803_182454.jpg

Considering how much I shat that day, am more than happy with how she turned out.
Figuring a couple weeks from the chop, and regardless of size, just happy these girls made it...
She smells really sweet. (That might be the topmax!?)
With nugs from a single inch to formed up along 8 -10ish inches.
No idea on yield but happy for 2-3 Os per plant for my first try.
Bed time for her, and i've gutted the garden room (tidying all the crap i was supposed to have sorted earlier in the week...)
Almost finished for the evening.
Later
W

Plant looks great for having a broken main...amazing what we can do to these plants and still have then come through for us!
2 great ones atm for different relevances @InTheShed 's autoflower lst -
Thanks for the shout Wankir!

For anyone looking for info on LST (and it's not just for autoflowers), here is a link to the thread:

Very nice W, looking forward to seeing your harvest!

Thanks for the shout Wankira
No probs fella, gonna ask if i can link to it from my sig..?
There are a few journals that i think would help beginers immensly, and think yours is one of em...

amazing what we can do to these plants

On above subject, @Asesino's how to mainline autos really pushes the envelope (another I'd like to link to.)
Have you seen it?

looking forward to seeing your harvest!

Not half as much as I am fella, the smell is driving me nuts, so damn sweet its like perfume
Here is where the patience really tells i guess.

gonna ask if i can link to it from my sig.
Thanks Wankir! Feel free to put it in your sig...the more folks who benefit the better :).
On above subject, @Asesino's how to mainline autos really pushes the envelope (another I'd like to link to.)
Have you seen it?
I have seen it, and I know a lot of quadline growers here. It's not my style but folks do well with it. It takes more time in veg to make up for the lost growth so that needs to be taken into account. Mainlining takes even longer as you only leave two nodes rather than four.

Your buds are looking great Wank, you've got an awesome harvest coming up for sure! :high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom