Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 29.0%

• Total voters
Still get jumbled lagging on my replies on Android

100mbs download on my phone, so not me, and no other Web issues either
This just jumbled up
Th
You've been reporting this from the beginning, however I've not heard one other issue of this at all from anyone, which leads me to believe it could be your phone, router or ISP. If you use a TOR or anything like that, it can also cause these issues.

I'll try and screen shot when it freezes and keyboard ,on my phone, letters are all over the place
Might be your phone, do you have a lot of hard drive space left? Is it the latest operating system? How many apps are open? Have you tried closing all apps and rebooting? How about clearing cache in your browser? Is your browser the latest version?

Signature images have been removed and signature lines and links have been limited to 10 each.

Has this resolved the signatures being too long on mobile?

If not, we can always put it back the way it was, before you guys requested them added.

Please ask your friends and give us some feedback.

Moving onto the next items on the list.

Mobile menu has been cloned on the forums and home page, you should now have mobile menu links for all sections of the website, from both locations. Please double check we didn't miss anything. :thanks:

I dumped a bunch of data off my phone, let's see if that helps
My iPad seemed to work very fast

I prefer no Sig's on the phone, but isn't an issue either way
Uploads of pics has been good for a few days, PC is almost instantly
Looking better every day

I’ll try to post that question in a few strategic journals and see if I can get you some answers. Should become clear how it’s going over the weekend with all the extra activity.
Just please make sure you don't hit ones you are not very good friends with, we don't want to encourage spamming, only I get to do that ;) :thanks:

Just please make sure you don't hit ones you are not very good friends with, we don't want to encourage spamming, only I get to do that ;):thanks:

:thumb: Only in the ones where I’m already regular/known and it’s been part of the conversation already ;) I’m on it boss...

EDIT: FWIW - that issue CS was flagging about odd flakey behaviour in the compose box on his phone... I’ve had that a bit intermittently too. And this morning I noticed 2-3 folks in SweetSue’s thread reported do cursor behaviour when entering text using their phone. I’ll keep an eye on it at my end. Let you know if it happens again.

:thumb: Only in the ones where I’m already regular/known and it’s been part of the conversation already ;) I’m on it boss...

EDIT: FWIW - that issue CS was flagging about odd flakey behaviour in the compose box on his phone... I’ve had that a bit intermittently too. And this morning I noticed 2-3 folks in SweetSue’s thread reported do cursor behaviour when entering text using their phone. I’ll keep an eye on it at my end. Let you know if it happens again.
Could be a glitch in the new software, could be related to all the issues I suggested Chris investigate.

Let me know, thank you sweetie.

I dumped 6gigs of data, cache, restart, on WiFi and off wifi

It's happened 2 of the last 4 posts I did after I did the stuffs above

Didn't happen this post though

Google say’s to try this, wonder if it’s the same issue: Settings > Language & Input > click Samsung keyboard icon on the right > click Reset settings
Bummer no Samsung icon

I'll do a Google search

Signature images have been removed and signature lines and links have been limited to 10 each.

Has this resolved the signatures being too long on mobile?

If not, we can always put it back the way it was, before you guys requested them added.

Please ask your friends and give us some feedback.

Moving onto the next items on the list.

There is a check box setting in the Preferences area of your Profile to "Show people's signatures with their messages"

Should link to your prefereces

Screen shot is small but maybe you can see it

Oh, a question. Although I checked yes to receiving 420 magazines. I have not received any from this site since the switch. I just toggled to No, saved, then toggled yes again and saved. Is this going to help?

HOOK! TY for the extremely simple solution! That has been there all the time, hasn't It? * sigh * Old Dog, Swiss Cheese for brains.

Back
Top Bottom