Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

That plant in picks is gonna be super frosty, the tacos with a few of leaves is harmless. I get them when I bump feed up. Some say their bad, but from my experience harmless especially when frost is building. Just wish I could take good pics. Need to order a nice camera and tripod, just hate spending couple grand to take pics. I need to show my 50 gal pot with a cherry vanilla cookies in it. I got a lb last run in a 25 gal and eat up with mites lol. This round she's 7 feet tall from top of pot. That's why I've burned thru a quart of transplant this round.

I have my laptop on me, I'll check messages. Still can't with phone app

Hey Buck, I bought my wife a camera for Christmas and it's great. Don't even really need a tripod, comes with a general purpose lens with stabilization built in. Pretty nice camera for 700. Got her the Canon rebel ti6s or something like that.
But really for taking bud shots, maybe just a tripod for your phone to help stabilize a bit. Tripod plus a phone adapter... probably around $40
Or so. Worth a shot before spending big money at any rate!

Hey Buck, I bought my wife a camera for Christmas and it's great. Don't even really need a tripod, comes with a general purpose lens with stabilization built in. Pretty nice camera for 700. Got her the Canon rebel ti6s or something like that.
But really for taking bud shots, maybe just a tripod for your phone to help stabilize a bit. Tripod plus a phone adapter... probably around $40
Or so. Worth a shot before spending big money at any rate!

I've been putting off getting a good camera for few years now, need that and new laptop. I bought a tripod but need to get an attachment for iPhone.

Here's my 2nd pheno of mothers Milk/starfighter f2 testers I'm running. I thought my last run was frosty, these may turn out better, even with the shitty veg, this girl is 4ft tall from top of pot, and she's wide too, gonna be a nice yielded
fe3ba9fa5d2663d7cba0a73209f22528.jpg
b3868869f0ffb83d1bac1d13667cbaf8.jpg
f5cd26cc2d422f732454c0ddfbc743f4.jpg
ea6b513272787f64fca1adf2dc41ef64.jpg

On the pics in my last post, you see in some pics, I was starting to get a little purple fading way too early in flower. I gave snake oil twice, and also scratched in some epsoms. Seems like the fading has stopped.

Here is a pic of the girls getting put to sleep with some deep reds. After reading icemuds journal I thought I should finally try. Used them last round to, everything finished around 60 days
650024988aa1f504db079b11eb4b9b4e.jpg

Got more beans, like I really needed more lol. But did grab a pack of silver Chem by SkunkVA and some granny skunk by dominion seed company (Duke Diamond) Looking forward to running some of the real deal Chem crosses. Most of the crosses out aren't from the actual Chem that Chem dog found back in 1991
a40decb4d5c46bcd922043992ddef1cb.jpg
298ef2138235137a2d57ad14eb5492be.jpg
. Also had to grab some more peanut butter breath before it's gone forever, supposedly thug pug isn't going to remake any of the breath line.

Got more beans, like I really needed more lol. But did grab a pack of silver Chem by SkunkVA and some granny skunk by dominion seed company (Duke Diamond) Looking forward to running some of the real deal Chem crosses. Most of the crosses out aren't from the actual Chem that Chem dog found back in 1991
a40decb4d5c46bcd922043992ddef1cb.jpg
298ef2138235137a2d57ad14eb5492be.jpg
. Also had to grab some more peanut butter breath before it's gone forever, supposedly thug pug isn't going to remake any of the breath line.

Lots of nice gear right there Buck! Thug Pug is going to drop a Peanut butter breath F2. I saw that the other day and was pretty happy about it. Whether its as nice as the f1 remains to be seen. I think the PBB may be even better than the Jelly Breath. and def nicer than the Jelly Breath Bx1.

Lots of nice gear right there Buck! Thug Pug is going to drop a Peanut butter breath F2. I saw that the other day and was pretty happy about it. Whether its as nice as the f1 remains to be seen. I think the PBB may be even better than the Jelly Breath. and def nicer than the Jelly Breath Bx1.

I can't wait for Macbreath is released. Holy shit that one looks great. Maybe his best yet, gotta se how these Macs do first.

Idk how you guys keep up with all the gear being released, but you sure seem to know your shit. I'm back here making a bean list .

I've been keeping up with most of breeders by following them on IG. I've talked to a few. It's getting harder to keep up with so many new breeders popping up everywhere.

If your into purple strains Madd Farmer has some of the best purples out, and his prices are fair, $100 a pack. Some of these guys are jacking the prices up, it's getting crazy

I can't wait for Macbreath is released. Holy shit that one looks great. Maybe his best yet, gotta se how these Macs do first.

Yes the MACbreath sounds awesome. I cant wait to sex the two MACs I have going on right now. All I know if his studly has added some real nice attributes to all it has touched. Have you seen the pic of the Pug's breath that Overlord posted up? She is gorgeous!

Idk how you guys keep up with all the gear being released, but you sure seem to know your shit. I'm back here making a bean list .

I've been keeping up with most of breeders by following them on IG. I've talked to a few. It's getting harder to keep up with so many new breeders popping up everywhere.

If your into purple strains Madd Farmer has some of the best purples out, and his prices are fair, $100 a pack. Some of these guys are jacking the prices up, it's getting crazy

As Buck said following breeders on InstaGram. It is great watching all that is being done..... but it makes me want to spend money on beans I will probably never get to pop. I would love to get some Madd Farmer gear I just cannot justify buying anything any time soon :laughtwo: I could start popping seeds and not keep clones of anything and still grow for the next 2 years at least :laughtwo:

Here's a pic of flower girls last week, I haven't seen since last Sunday. I did come home to 4 dead girls in veg. They were dried up, I may could of saved 2-3 but instead just culled them. I'm afraid my big girls have dried up to. I hooked up a 50 gal Rez and tubing to water while I was gone. I hope it worked
fcf91a989beffbd39408d1a03c940eb5.jpg
78dc8640f05e69f787182570f36e2f70.jpg
cd5af031756082537dab444721b8f31f.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great weekend ✌️..

Afternoon Buck
Buck your flower girls look damn nice brother, damn nice! Sorry to hear about your veg girls though, that sucks man. Most important, hope your feeling a bit better!!
Guy we know up here lost everything last week, he went out of town and his heat went out. Lost all the plants and a lot of plumbing repairs just as an added bonus, so it can be worse, still sucks though.

Hope your day is great for you Buck, enjoy that beautiful view you have on the ranch eh, we would love that big section of land.......lol don’t care for neighbors being to close.......unless they are weed farmers :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/pugsbreath.jpg

That is the Pug's Breath bud!

Buck Those flowering girls look monstrous. Sucks about the veg girls!

Damn those pugs look great, I did just order sherb breath and meat breath yesterday before they were gone for good. But I really had to order, they were 70 a pack, and I had like 65 store credit. So I got 2 packs for $70, which was a good deal, since some are selling sherb for $125-150 a pack

Damn those pugs look great, I did just order sherb breath and meat breath yesterday before they were gone for good. But I really had to order, they were 70 a pack, and I had like 65 store credit. So I got 2 packs for $70, which was a good deal, since some are selling sherb for $125-150 a pack

ec5a1ad6b4482208def6eec9e055a825.jpg

Here's a little teaser pic, I'll try and get more pics up today, been a rough week.

I have seen some nice pics of the Meat Breath. The Sherb breath sounds really nice too. That is a good deal on both of those packs! That girl is frosty af and she has a good amount of time left to go it looks like! Good job bro :high-five:

I have seen some nice pics of the Meat Breath. The Sherb breath sounds really nice too. That is a good deal on both of those packs! That girl is frosty af and she has a good amount of time left to go it looks like! Good job bro :high-five:

The great thing is, when stay releases these they will only be $70 a pack. Instead of $300 like some lol. For the$ his gear is pretty solid, just like bodhi

Back
Top Bottom