BrixNewb's First Grow & Beyond

re: BrixNewb's First Grow & Beyond

Put 'em on cruise control, sit back and enjoy!

Major is correct :thumb:...dont over think it. it will be great!! .. I've experimented with different doses, combos, HB stuff not in the Kit, etc...i haven't killed one yet. Every plant Ive grown with the Kit was awesome in its right. Just following the instructions and posting your results here or someone else's thread will put your grow on autopilot or cruise control...
rocks! who'd a thunk?

Alright, got a little update today. Thanks to Graytail I rummaged around and found that I do indeed have some earthworm castings left, so I top dressed with a bit. Better late than never! That being said it was time to get to grooming these girls so I grabbed the scissors. Being my first grow I just winged it, so if you guys have any comments, bring it on! I have a feeling I could have taken more fans, but I think for now I would rather tuck them than pluck them. I used slight LST on Mazar and Stacked OG and topped Critical 47 twice. Funny thing is that Critical 47 is the one I put under the most stress but when I flipped it to flower it took off and left the other two.

Stacked OG

IMG_121728.JPG

IMG_121639.JPG

IMG_121529.JPG

Mazar

IMG_122035.JPG

IMG_121934.JPG

IMG_122144.JPG

Critical 47

IMG_122533.JPG

IMG_122334.JPG

IMG_122426.JPG

As always any advice is appreciated!

Major is correct :thumb:...dont over think it. it will be great!! .. I've experimented with different doses, combos, HB stuff not in the Kit, etc...i haven't killed one yet. Every plant Ive grown with the Kit was awesome in its right. Just following the instructions and posting your results here or someone else's thread will put your grow on autopilot or cruise control...
rocks! who'd a thunk?

That's what I am doing at this point. Going to keep on keeping on, posting pics and soaking up the advice. I figure I may just make it out alive if I do those things.

brixnewb...looking great...:)

Maybe add Epsom, I think. :)
did you DeStress when you pruned?

I thought Epsoms as well. I pruned about 4 hours after lights on, can I go ahead and De-Stress or is it too late? Can't do it tomorrow because we Brix tomorrow.

I would just do Brix tomorrow right after lights on and then DeStress 2x this week..you don't use the different foliars on same day..t least one day apart. 2 is better. sometimes the timing gets off ...just pick up where you left off..;)

its an easy system. :thumb:

the herb that you're growing on your first grow is and will be better than 98% of the stuff out there..maybe more. :)

Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be golden. :thumb:

Yep, looking good so far. Later on in what can be called "mid-bloom prune", you'll want to take a little more off the bottom IMO, and some of those lowers that end up getting clipped are prime candidates as clones for the next round.

:cool:

Yep, looking good so far. Later on in what can be called "mid-bloom prune", you'll want to take a little more off the bottom IMO, and some of those lowers that end up getting clipped are prime candidates as clones for the next round.

:cool:
Ok. I might need a little guidance when that time comes. For now I have chopped pretty much any bud sites below about the top third aside for the main tops you see. The rest are just fans. I won't be cloning any time soon just due to logistics. Not a big problem as I have gotten enough seeds to last me through a few grows.

One good thing about growing is, if you start to run low on seeds, just grow bigger plants...that is if you don't want to make some of your own. ;)

One good thing about growing is, if you start to run low on seeds, just grow bigger plants...that is if you don't want to make some of your own. ;)

Absolutely. For now I am going to focus on being able to grow consistently good weed with no issues. Once I get a few runs under my belt where I am pretty much on autopilot I am going to experiment with making some feminized seeds and taking clones. I really won't have the room to do any real cloning outside of just messing around for a while, so it will just be dabbling.

Page 3 on day 1, yee haw. If you grow it, they will come. The Brix is the Shix, won't be long & you'll be killing it.

Well not too much to report today. Yesterday I went ahead and sprayed De-Stress and decided to just wait to Brix on Tuesday. I did water Mazar today. I am watering based on the weight of the pots, not by a calendar of any sort. I am in my tent daily so I think this is the best way for me. Critical 47 was a free seed I got with some order and I decided to run it this first run in case I messed up royally I wouldn't lose any of my good seeds. It is the runt of the group (although it was topped twice and the others were only LST'd) but was the first to shoot pistils and now is the first one to get frosty. I am pretty excited about this little runt! Figured I would snap some pictures and share it with you guys. So enjoy.

IMG_122727.JPG

IMG_122633.JPG

Looking good! Good job man. I'm in the beginning of my first high Brix grow. Super exciting stuff.

It's my first grow, so I am super excited for sure. Glad I stumbled upon DBHB before I started growing. Whole thing has been pretty easy so far. Not much to do now except look at them and wait for the pots to dry up.

The learning curve is definitely not so steep with Doc's HBB. It's good to see another smart grower.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom