BrixNewb's First Grow & Beyond

A lot of the same been going down lately. Growing and whatnot. Soil too hot to start beans in now, so I have been messing around with different methods. So far I think the Rapid Rooter method is the best for my situation. Tried the paper towel method and then trying to start them in coco. Paper towel worked alright, coco not so much.

and most recently eliminating AC from the grow room and dimming the lights to bring temps in line.

Been back on AC for at least a week now. Reconfigured my airflows for summer. Nice that I can bump the lights back up.

A lot of the same been going down lately. Growing and whatnot. Soil too hot to start beans in now, so I have been messing around with different methods. So far I think the Rapid Rooter method is the best for my situation. Tried the paper towel method and then trying to start them in coco. Paper towel worked alright, coco not so much.

Toss one into a cup of damp perlite and cover it with a clear bag to keep the medium damp. Try to keep it under 75f.

What I like best about the system I was using, and am thinking of going back to, was the Rapid Rooters give you a strong start, and the procure bags create that CO2-rich atmosphere that keeps them looking pretty pristine.

Soil too hot to plant in? Ouch! It's only February.

What I like best about the system I was using, and am thinking of going back to, was the Rapid Rooters give you a strong start, and the procure bags create that CO2-rich atmosphere that keeps them looking pretty pristine.

Soil too hot to plant in? Ouch! It's only February.

BN and I have been dancing in 80+ days for a week now.
He showed up and lent me some help over the last couple of days. He was busy dealing with life, so his time was short, but I made him put pots together with me. Tead's a fan of slave labor... if you show up at Tead's hooch, he's gonna put ur ass to work!

When I say the soil is too hot, I am referring to the activity and nutrients in the soil, not the actual temperature of the environment. My environment is great, it's the grower that's the problem.

Go easier on yourself. Lol! :hug:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

whats the update on these bad bitches?

Here ya go...

I’ve seen a few kit grows and the sheer mass of these plants made me gasp. o_O Tall and hearty, every one, filling the space with the most delicious fragrances. The Purple Punch alone takes your breath away with her frosty coating and luscious purple bud sage that suggest a wealth of b-caryophyene, an excellent assist for inflammation.

Brix has every right to be proud of beauties that greeted me at eye level. He tells me three of the four vixens are nearing their harvest windows, so I may get the chance to assist in their processing.

I have him inspired to the making of cobs and Instant Pot oil with his produce. It’s the least I can do for such a valued friend.

It’s been a good day. Any day I get to stroll though such kit-fueled bounty is a good day, wouldn’t you agree? :battingeyelashes:

He grows plants that make mine look like wanna-bes. Just sayin’

What's instant pot oil? Can you point me in the right direction? I'm a little outdated on the current oil making practices. I don't want to read hundreds of pages so I've neglected the oil threads.

The Instant Pot pressure cooker makes oil production nearly mindless and hands-free. It’s one of my indispensable pieces of equipment. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom