Brown leafs on 2 week old plant please help

Can you post some pics of the space, maybe we can help you light proof it? Or maybe you can reduce ambient light by turning off anything that gives off light during the dark cycle.
It would literally be impossible to seal off the room the way it is Ive thought and thought about methods couldn't find one the only solution would be a tent and like I said that would be pricey

Actually you can build a tent pretty cheap from pvc and panda film.
It would literally be impossible to seal off the room the way it is Ive thought and thought about methods couldn't find one the only solution would be a tent and like I said that would be pricey

Actually you can build a tent pretty cheap from pvc and panda film.
but will the vents cost do me justice? and btw I live in canada panda film here is not cheap compared to the united states id probably spend as much on the pvc and the film then I would on a tent.

You can also build a box out of wood, hell I just made a box out of an old filing cabinet, and a couple of old pc fans, with cfls.
but will the vents cost do me justice? and btw I live in canada panda film here is not cheap compared to the united states id probably spend as much on the pvc and the film then I would on a tent.

Just a quick question. If the reason you wont switch to 18?6 is because you can not control the dark cycle, what are you going to do when it comes time to flower and you NEED 12 hours of pitch darkness?? Do you have another room set up for flower that is going to be slight tight??? Just a thought!!
Keep up the good work!!

Our posts crossed, lol, we pretty much both had the same thought.
Just a quick question. If the reason you wont switch to 18?6 is because you can not control the dark cycle, what are you going to do when it comes time to flower and you NEED 12 hours of pitch darkness?? Do you have another room set up for flower that is going to be slight tight??? Just a thought!!
Keep up the good work!!

What do you plan to do for flowering? The plant will need 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness if you want quality product, unless it's an auto strain.
I know the guy and he has a very nice flowering tent, i think the topic went off hand to the left... it went from a question about brown tips to him not having a tent to veg in....

Keep up the good work!!

What do you plan to do for flowering? The plant will need 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness if you want quality product, unless it's an auto strain.
I have a 8x4 tent for a flower room that's currently a second veg room that will be going into flower in 35 days. I have 2 rooms like I said i spent close to 2k I have a really nice setup. With 8 plants the one your seeing is the second veg room after I created the original 8x4 room.

Just wondering if you had something sorted for flower, and yes you can veg under 24/0, but the root growth won't be on par with 18/6, or 17/7, with that comment, I will say no more about light cycles. Good luck with your grow my friend, and I will be looking for your journal.
I have a 8x4 tent for a flower room that's currently a second veg room that will be going into flower in 35 days. I have 2 rooms like I said i spent close to 2k I have a really nice setup. With 8 plants the one your seeing is the second veg room after I created the original 8x4 room.

Just wondering if you had something sorted for flower, and yes you can veg under 24/0, but the root growth won't be on par with 18/6, or 17/7, with that comment, I will say no more about light cycles. Good luck with your grow my friend, and I will be looking for your journal.
Thanks alot man I really appreciate ur input I did some research on the 24/0 vs 18/6 its just not worth doing the switch for around 300 bucks for me u know what I mean. I'd rather just stick to the 24/0 on hope fully in the future Ill be able to switch methods and my journal still has a long time I don't believe in vegging for less then 12 weeks. Happy growing all ill post some updates of the photos so u can see how it does weekly.

ok

im not going to say too much other than misting can cause damage to plants and isnt necessary at all. as was stated earlier foliar spraying is useful for correcting deficiencies and aiding plant that have had root issues but no need at all on a healthy plant. u dont need to ph water to spray, that only matters in the rootzone.

I have well over a decade of continuous growing and have grown many thousands of plants. over that time i have trialed alot of things. from my experience as a large scale commercial grower i see that an 18/6 light cycle will give a vastly improved root system over a plant grown 24/7, this translates into more yield and better quality end product. people worry about what is happening above ground without concentrating on what will drive the plants. thats why in my journals u will see smaller plants with huge rootzones that turn into monsters when they are flipped. growing 24/7 wont do any harm but not as good as 18/6, that is just my experience. i dont really care what scientists or students say because ive done a lot of things that should be bad for plants that had the exact opposite effect. hence the reason i speak of my own experiences and never ever refer to text or copy and paste scientific papers.

ok

im not going to say too much other than misting can cause damage to plants and isnt necessary at all. as was stated earlier foliar spraying is useful for correcting deficiencies and aiding plant that have had root issues but no need at all on a healthy plant. u dont need to ph water to spray, that only matters in the rootzone.

I have well over a decade of continuous growing and have grown many thousands of plants. over that time i have trialed alot of things. from my experience as a large scale commercial grower i see that an 18/6 light cycle will give a vastly improved root system over a plant grown 24/7, this translates into more yield and better quality end product. people worry about what is happening above ground without concentrating on what will drive the plants. thats why in my journals u will see smaller plants with huge rootzones that turn into monsters when they are flipped. growing 24/7 wont do any harm but not as good as 18/6, that is just my experience. i dont really care what scientists or students say because ive done a lot of things that should be bad for plants that had the exact opposite effect. hence the reason i speak of my own experiences and never ever refer to text or copy and paste scientific papers.

First off thank you for your input, I have stopped misting in the second room since the RH is already high enough as it is. About the 18/6 thing like I said before I did research on it but for the 300 dollar cost to make it happen (stupid Canadian cost) its just not worth it for me especially since I do a long veg they will get root bound regardless IMO.

Hey guys I thought I would throw out a quick update the room used to only have 2 aqua illumination LED lights (super blues) I finally got my shipment in with the 400w MH now I'm running both the MH and the LED lights at the same time for veg is this a good idea or bad idea. Also one more question the Afghan is showing signs of nutrient deficiency new growth is yellowing I am assuming I should feed correct? just making sure guys don't wanna kill my plant.

The more light the better. You can use those LED vertically on the sides for some good side lighting.
Sounds like a nitrogen deficiency. Do you have any pics you can share with us. It will help us diagnose your issues!! Good Luck growing man!!!

here's a picture of her
20131105_171614.jpg
I really wish I could put them on the side the thing about these LEDs it would be very hard to do so since they will only go onto the mount it comes with which is odd. But anyways what do you guys think nitrogen deficiency right? its a lil more yellow the pictures don't do it justice.

Back
Top Bottom