Brown spots slow growth

Hey @420blazedit!

I love growing my kush plants... GSC x Kush.

You might find something interesting in this post where I'm talking about pot size for seedlings and up potting. I'm a firm believer in starting in very small pots, and then going to 1 gal, and then to the final pot size.

Hi guys, I need the experts advice again😂 does anybody know what these almost white patches are on my plant

3ED82E1C-3965-4286-A454-6EBE03191E81.jpeg

Hi, can someone please tell me why my 4 day old seedling has brown spots pics below. I did flush the soil 12 hours before planting seed as I found spider mites on my last attempt (2 weeks ago) so potentially overwatering? I haven’t watered soil since planting just light mist for humidity reasons

20966FDB-25D7-41DB-84B3-85FB73F39D96.jpeg

2A6426BD-E5D3-4C78-885E-76DFB5D1B840.jpeg

AC183F32-D8E0-4663-A985-D1390B35C981.jpeg
She will be OK when watering her water around her not directly on her stem make her reach out for water promotes growth 👌goood luck with her

Do you have any advice on the recent updates picture is it possible mildew?
What's in your pots?
What ph are you feeding at?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi guys, I need the experts advice again😂 does anybody know what these almost white patches are on my plant

3ED82E1C-3965-4286-A454-6EBE03191E81.jpeg
Can you give us a picture in normal light? I'm going to guess bugs (like mites maybe) but it's hard to tell with that light. Also have a look under the leaves using a scope if you have one. Those little buggers are hard to see, never mind identify, with the naked eye.

Do you have any advice on the recent updates picture is it possible mildew?
Doesn't look like mildew as long as u have plenty air flow u won't Have to worry about mildew that happens when to.much moister in the air and heat together perfect for mildew she just popped open only reason I don't think.its mildew

Doesn't look like mildew as long as u have plenty air flow u won't Have to worry about mildew that happens when to.much moister in the air and heat together perfect for mildew she just popped open only reason I don't think.its mildew
She sprouted over 20 days ago now just been having slow growth and but I can’t get my head around why

Back
Top Bottom