Brown spots slow growth

Well normally a 300/watt would put.off.150-200true watts still good light that's what I use 300watt led its s cheaper one I gave 49$ for it bloom spect.
Yeah that is similar to mine I got off eBay about a year ago now was around $30 seems to do the job anyway

How about your soil mix and what are you feeding them? If it's not light and not bugs, then environment is the next thing to check. Also could be a root or temperature issue if they're not growing as fast as they should be.

How about your soil mix and what are you feeding them? If it's not light and not bugs, then environment is the next thing to check. Also could be a root or temperature issue if they're not growing as fast as they should be.
I think a good feed of veg nutrients at 6.3 would help her immensely.
Hey Azi :ciao: what do you think?
I'm not seeing typical mite damage but not ruling anything out.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

It's the silvery patches on the leaves that has me thinking bugs. And they look more like when I had mites than when I had thrips.

But slow growing could be a lack of nutrients. That would certainly be easier to fix.

The patterns make me think it might be a form of variegation... natural color variation. I'd like to see another photo of this in natural light, not purple.

But I agree with Azimuth... check for bugs on the underside of the leaves with a magnifier.
1661555240016.png

Did you see any evidence of bugs on the underside of the leaves?

How many plants are you growing of this strain?

Is it just this one plant with the light-colored pattern on the leaves?

What strain is it?

I can’t see any bugs at all I did have signs of spider mites as I saw 1 white crawling thing but was a decent size nothing I couldn’t miss and I’m growing 2 critical kush but the other is a couple weeks behind it only its second true set of leaves

OK, so 2 critical kush, one has a light-colored pattern on the leaves with no sign of bugs (plant A), and one is a bit behind with no leaf coloration (plant B).

Correct?

When did you first notice the light-colored pattern on plant A?

I have now of course moved my lights further away from plants in case it is bleaching, they was approximately 10-15 inch from the plant now it’s 25-30inch away

So I started noticing this around Thursday-Friday so around 3-4 days ago now pictures below when first started
Wow, OK. Do you have a picture of plant A just before the discoloring appeared? Do you feel like it was definitely the light being too close?

I did also have a phase in the first couple days for plant B benefit to spray my tent to raise humidity to germinate and sprout so plant A did get wet as you can see in the photos, I also only recently just added my new cfl light hence why the pictures are purple here, possibly why they went bleached, coming to think about it now they did only start looking discolored once I introduced my cfl light with the LED

0A6FFAD3-D70E-42AD-8A42-537DE5FE3EAF.png

A8C14EB9-3D5F-4C02-8306-6983D62F2FD8.jpeg

1E0B8C44-6034-4D55-96F3-4134CD5D4643.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom