Bubba Kush Looking Gorgeous!

nOOb iHACK

This is my second try at growing. My 1st was hydro and decided to go easy as hydro is a bit advanced. Once I'm in business I will use this grow as a mother and grow the clones in hydro. She sits outside during the day and I bring her inside in the afternoons. Lately she began to develop some holes in the leaves and I suspected insects. I bought some BioNEEM and applied 1/2 tsp. in a 16oz bottle and sprayed my plant. Hopefully this will take care of pests.

Here is a list of what I'm using:

16watts CFL Floodlight 5100k (it's like having 75 watts)
%50 E.B. Stone Potting Soil
%50 Perlite
Fox Farm Grow Big
Fox Farm Big Bloom
pH 5.8-6.3
200 ppm

Here is what they look like from day one to today. The last photo is what I think is pest infestation. Check them out:

Day One
06-15_001.JPG

Day Five
06-20_007.JPG

Day Seven
06-22_016.JPG

This is what I think is pest infestation. Let me know what you think.
06-22_013.JPG

Any feedback is apreciated. Thanks to 420Magazine for an awesome website!

Blaze On!!!:roorrip:

Looks good. Not sure about the leaf damage. Do several spot exams and see if you find critters. Check to see if more damage shows up.

Up your pH to 6.3-6.8. 5.8 is low in soil.

Looking good. I'd swap out the flood buld for 100watt equiv 6500K cfl's. The more the merrier.

Thanks for your replies fellas!

I am foliar feeding. I also dampen the soil when needed (sometimes everyday). I checked all the leaves and I can confirm it being pest. I applied BioNEEM last night and it doesn't seem to be getting worse. It just stopped and remained as it is in the photo above. I'm guessing BioNEEM is working.

I'll raise the pH to 6.3 for the next feedings to see how it works out. I noticed the run off after I dampen the soil has a pH of 7.0. I have sulfur but I'm hesitant to use it. What do you guys think about using sulfur in soil?

I do need to upgrade from the floodlight as my little lady is getting to big. Honestly, I've been using this same exact bulb for years in my reef refugium and i have to give it a 5 star rating. Just look at how it worked out with this grow. I wasn't surprised to see these results using it.

Here is a photo of the box:

16w_CFL_Floodlight.JPG

Thanks for the feedback. I'll follow up with progress soon=]

Here is an update of how the growing process is coming along:

This photo was taken two weeks ago. This is when I decided it was time to clone it.
08-09_019.jpg

Here is a photo from last week right after I took some clippings. I took two clippings and placed them in a dome and two without a dome.
08-16_024.jpg

These survived and are still going today. I will follow-up with photos shortly.
08-16_026.jpg

The two that I placed in the dome died within an hour. I had them outside and I guess they fried with the heat. I swear I saw them die right in front of me. What would you suggest for environment conditions when growing in a dome?
08-16_025.jpg

Please feel free to comment or give suggestions.

Blaze On!

Re: Bubba Kush Looking Gorgeous!-Abandoned?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom