BubbaDank's Blue Cheese and Violator Kush Grow (Flood and Drain)

looking damn nice:)
Thank's for stopn thru You just joined in for the best part of the journal.

look n great :roorrip:
YO social smoker thanks for stopping in again, and thanks for the +rep

yo BD... the frosties are looking mighty tasty. Nice yield your gonna have there. Hope you share...
I forget... are you soil or hydro?
Herbsnbuds How u doin? Thanks for the nice words , and share'n is care'n:yahoo: And the setup is a 2x4 ebb and flow HYdro

ok everyone was messing around with my tricome scope and decided i would try and take a few photos thru the lens. Well it worked out perfect

EnJoy:roorrip:
All Cloudy Day 45 of 12/12
2010-11-20_11_05_38.jpg

2010-11-20_11_04_15.jpg

2010-11-20_11_03_53.jpg

2010-11-20_10_59_41.jpg

Hey Bubba,
Just hopped on today. Sorry to hear about the robbery. What a bummer. I agree karma will get them. It would be a real shame if they get busted growing wouldn't it? :;):
Anyway, your setup looks real nice. I hope it finishes ok.

BD looking awesome around here! What a nice garden of Blue Cheese & V-Kush! I am stoked to hear your high reviews of the strain. How is the smell, does it dank a lot? Not familiar with the cheese strains but have heard that they originate from skunk which is known to stink...

Hey Bubba,
Just hopped on today. Sorry to hear about the robbery. What a bummer. I agree karma will get them. It would be a real shame if they get busted growing wouldn't it? :;):
Anyway, your setup looks real nice. I hope it finishes ok.
Hash Hound nice to hear your stickn around ,plenty to come in these next two weeks,and yes karma will get em .:smokin:
BD looking awesome around here! What a nice garden of Blue Cheese & V-Kush! I am stoked to hear your high reviews of the strain. How is the smell, does it dank a lot? Not familiar with the cheese strains but have heard that they originate from skunk which is known to stink...
Growheart whats good figured id piece a little sumthan together for ya bout the bluecheese:blunt:

Indica 80 / Sativa 20
Origins - Blueberry clones x Big Buddha Cheese
Flowering - 63 days
Harvest - Early October
Blue Cheese was created by crossing a set of Blueberry males, acquired from several different breeders, with Big Buddha Cheese, the backbone of many of Big Buddha's breeding projects. The resulting seeds were grown out and a male was selected from 40 different Blueberry x Cheese male contestants, becoming the rpoud papa of this pungent strain. The selected Blueberry Cheese male was then crossed once again with a Big Buddha Cheese female, making this hybrid a mostly cheese plant with a hint of blueberry.Blue Cheese has round swirls of compact flowers that develop distinctly purple hues near the finish. The close internodes of this plant make it highly suitable for sea of green growing. Indoor plants in SOG mature in 8-10 weeks. She produces a huge main cola indoors or out, with respectable additions to the yield from the controlled side branching. In the last two weeks, this strain finishes around Halloween.

Blue Cheese's flavor has a soft fruity kiss of blueberry that fans of the fruit will appreciate, anchored in a strong underlying flavor that is unmistakably Cheese - slightly funky and dank with a woodsy edge. The combined taste is musky and spicy with a sweet cotton candy note and a hint of berries on the exhale. While the yield is not as abundant as some commercial strains selected for their pumped-up buds, growers in search of connesseur flavors will find the yield to be generous when compared to other varieties in the category.(thanks to whoever for the info)

And to answer your question the smell is an unbelievable(potent MUSK) with random tastes. it has a very full lung expanding smoke(really fills the lungs) and on the inhale u get a hint of blueberry sumthan?.on the exhale blueberries and fruit-loops all the way .have to say best resien prodution ive had yet. just STicky all around .Within 5 days of dryn it already has those qualitys .Think what a few months would do .anyways im bout to put sum photos of the gurls at night with the green light on

welcome back BD

sorry to hear about your PC takin a shit but glad you can continue posting now. We've been waiting for some pics after seeing those trichs

Hi BubbaDank

Is this the end?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I will move this to abandoned or completed journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Well once again i did not finish the journal because i lost my password ,and was unable to login .......But the Grow was finished and I got just Under 2Lbs.. i have just started a new opp and will soon be starting a new thread ...This thread can be moved to the completed forums thanks:420:

Back
Top Bottom