Bubbahs Gift - GDP - Scotts OG

Awsome. Thanks for the info. I know that WW is a strain that is supposed to pack on the trichomes but anything to help the process is always a plus. Do you happen to know how much a dehumidifier runs? Really would like to spend as little as possible.

I paid £150 in England for one that works really well for me. In my flowering tent I need to empty the tank daily.

I have tried a wide range of nutrients, bloom boosters.....the best quality you can get is from a healthy plant. The way i grow is very contraversal to many fellow growers, my plants are flawless up until the time i flush and "kill the soil" and feed them water only, maybe a lil humic acid. Its not what i feed them, its nothing "i do" its what i do not do. Learn to read your plants, they will tell you what they want or dont want. For me, i use a bag FFOF, 1 bag FFHF, add 20% more chunky perlite, a quart jar of dolomite lime, 2 quart jar composted chicken manure, a couple tablespoons yucca, and a small pouch of oregonism. In veg i water with well water, un ph'd, with a bit of humic acid once in awhile. I veg 6 weeks usually and have no deficiency at all. In flower i use at different times, molasses, humic acid, natures nectar N,P,K and never ever ph anything, i do not flush until harvest. Make a journal in a calendar, what you feed, reaction of feedings, it does not matter if you are using teas in living soil, bottled organics, bottled chemical, hydro, dwc, dirt. Now environmental conditions are something that need monitoring. Clones need higher RH, im usaully around 70%. In veg is not as important as your nursery and flower room but try to stay around 70 for temp, and 50% RH. In flower you can be at 40% RH beginning but benificial to drop down around 25%. I like to stay at 72 to 78 for temp during lights on, and 62 at lights off then if i can i like to drop tempts down to 65 lights on and 55 during lights out the last 2 weeks.

Quick update on my Back in Black outdoor scrog
GEDC10811.JPG
GEDC10791.JPG
GEDC10841.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom