Bubbles

Bud

I keep a fish tank bubbler hose in each of my watering jugs to help with mixing and aeration each hose has a stone at the end to mix more air into the water.
I have a idea ( strange, I know) u know those machines that carbonate water? I think they use co2 ? Not sure, just a guess but if used to water plants I’m wondering what the effect would b ? If any, has anyone ever tried this ? I like the idea but looking for advice and firsthand experience . Thanks

Don't put CO₂ into the water, FFS, put it into the air above your plants.

These aren't aquariums :rolleyes: .

If you want to add a gas to your water / nutrient solution, add oxygen. The roots actually use that.

I’m sorry TS I thought I mentioned that at the beginning of the thread but I do agree and I alway air-ate my water for 24 hours,... at least!!!

You did, but then it appeared that you were thinking about injecting CO₂ into it, too. So I got the impression that you were wanting to tinker needlessly do something more.

I’m always looking for ways to improve my grows, this was just a random idea I passed on just to see what others thought.
No I wouldn’t add flavored water to my grow it could taste like shit when burned or worse.lol

I have heard that feeding your plants carbonated flavoured water you can introduce the flavour to your buds, i have no idea on how true it is but I'll stick around for this one :).
I've heard that one aswell. Irn bru flavoured buds sounds good to me lol.
Guy told me last year that he flushed for 2 weeks with Fanta and could taste the orange. Haven't had a plant small enough to risk trying it when I've remembered but I'll do it eventually in the name of myth busting. :)

Flushing with Fanta? For two weeks if there’s any real orange it Fanta it would shock me. Chemicals, coloring and preservatives is about it. Not something I would smoke but to each there own.

Flushing with Fanta? For two weeks if there’s any real orange it Fanta it would shock me. Chemicals, coloring and preservatives is about it. Not something I would smoke but to each there own.
I'll do anything in the name of myth busting mate. Busted them all so far.
I'll maybe go for San Pellegrino though, thats got real orange in it lol.
seen folk asking this quite a few times so I'm gonna have to find out for my own curiosity.

It don’t think coating your buds from the inside out with any flavoring is not a good idea.
It’s not how it tastes or smells now....but when dried and smoked with the weed what will the smoke contain? And put in your lungs?

One of the guys I learned a few things about growing from. Swore by using carbonated water for his floral spray. He said it was a key to his success lol. I am sure it added some CO2 to the grow room. Which it probably needed. Air circulation back in those days was not as good. This was 30 years ago when everything indoors was kind of a mystery.

Thanks that makes a lot of sense, the whole trick is keep the co2 in the grow room, and with poor air circulation that would occur. Must b a bitch keeping temps in range.

Back
Top Bottom