Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

Awesome shots Bud! those colors are insane! Love the barn in the background...Classic! :thumb:

Looking nice Bud, those cola's are getting humongous. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, fellas. I appreciate the support.

The colors on the plant aren't that vibrant but once I zoomed in on the buds, it was kind of surprising. I think they look beautiful.

Peace

Hey Bud! I've got another flick for you and it's available thru netflix...
Lone Star State Of Mind. Quirky, hilarious, and disturbing! :Rasta:

I'm all over it. Hopefully it's on instant play and I can watch it tonight after I finish rounding up these cattle. I was in need of a good flick to watch. Thanks, Brother. I'm ready to get medicated, but I don't smoke when I work. I'd probably be in the zone and get trampled to death!!

I'm all over it. Hopefully it's on instant play and I can watch it tonight after I finish rounding up these cattle. I was in need of a good flick to watch. Thanks, Brother. I'm ready to get medicated, but I don't smoke when I work. I'd probably be in the zone and get trampled to death!!
I dont think it's on instant play so you'll have to add it to your queue and make sure you good & well medicated for it. When those two morons open up the movie robbing a pizza guy with maxi pads on their faces for masks well... I think you know where it's headed! :grinjoint:

I dont think it's on instant play so you'll have to add it to your queue and make sure you good & well medicated for it. When those two morons open up the movie robbing a pizza guy with maxi pads on their faces for masks well... I think you know where it's headed! :grinjoint:

Lol. The first five minutes always sets the tone for a movie. Sounds wild! I'll put it on the queue tonight. I've got a pretty lengthy list of random stuff so I'll move it on up near the top. I'm not sure what I'm getting next. Netflix rocks out here in the country. I don't even have to go anywhere.

Damn funny story, Distilled water brings to mind. Miss J had never grew before and was really wanting to learn to grow. She had a pretty like bout 3 footer going. She met some fool that 'Thought' He knew what he was talking bout and told Janet that if you remove all the leaves the buds will grow........................ Guess what?????????? Yep............. It died. But know she can crank em out. Shows some people tell people with less knowable things they don't know he crap about. Hey I've lived where tap water won't work and had to use bottled sometimes, between sources.

Gulp...guess I shoulda been reading all these journals before listening to stuff huh? Everything still looks good though, just started flushing them so maybe they'll be okay?

And whew...you guys seem do a lot of work, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Very glad to hear about the water hose thing, since that's how I water!!

Very nice and thanks for sharing!!

Hey, everybody!! It's been awhile since an update so I decided to throw up some new pics. It's been getting cold at night so I'm seeing some purple tints in the buds. I know it's just aesthetics, but they look really pretty when they're turning colors. Fall is definitely in the air around these parts.

Here's Day 37 if my count isn't off.
100_1602crop.jpg

I had to take off for a week and when I came home the buds had doubled in girth. Can't wait....
100_1604crop.jpg

Happy Growing!!

She's real perty (in my gomer pile voice) that sould have a nice touch to the dried and cured product. Must smell like she looks, Ganjaliciouse!:goodluck:

She's real perty (in my gomer pile voice) that sould have a nice touch to the dried and cured product. Must smell like she looks, Ganjaliciouse!:goodluck:

Haha. Thanks, Brother. They are smelling real good. Once I get about 15-20 yards, I catch a big whiff. I can only imagine if I had plants indoor that looked like this, my whole house would be stank.

How's your Hempy going? Later, Sisco.

Cool Buds looks like you got a fats finisher on your hands. Watch for any signs ofbut rot if the weather is wet there. I have acouple here that caught it. I have a Warlock outside and it don't seem to take to Oregons lack of sun weather. This has been a bad year for my outsiders. Tonite I'm taking down my Wonder Woman. She shows close to 25% amber. Sad tho been a sunless summer. Buds are not as heavy as could be but Lot of smoke. GL I'll drive back soom Keepem Green

Cool Buds looks like you got a fats finisher on your hands. Watch for any signs ofbut rot if the weather is wet there. I have acouple here that caught it. I have a Warlock outside and it don't seem to take to Oregons lack of sun weather. This has been a bad year for my outsiders. Tonite I'm taking down my Wonder Woman. She shows close to 25% amber. Sad tho been a sunless summer. Buds are not as heavy as could be but Lot of smoke. GL I'll drive back soom Keepem Green

Yep, I've been thinking about bud rot. It's been pretty wet this last week. The sun pops back out and dries them off quickly once it's done pouring. I hope I don't have any sustained rain in the last term. Sorry to hear about your weather. It's disappointing when you put a lot of effort in, but the skies don't cooperate. Regardless of your outdoor situation, your indoor girls look just as nice.

Later, Wood.

Howdy Bud! Amazingly beautiful colorful and delicious looking bud in that pic! Must be a good year for colorful stuff!

Smoked some of my pink today and gave my wife a headache from me talking too much! I'm a quite guy normally!

Lol. Your wife better get used to it because it looks like you've got plenty to keep you talking for awhile. Those colors really came out on the camera for some reason. no touch up or anything. The bud doesn't look quite as exciting with the naked eye. Maybe my vision is starting to go. Man, it's really blowing today. We've got 40 mph gusts. I better go tie up the girls. Thanks for dropping by, Woodsman.

Back
Top Bottom