Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

A couple more pics.

Here's one of my clones that I put out about a month ago. She's a short, pretty girl.
IMG_02869.jpg

And last but not least, some more fresh clones.

IMG_02688.jpg

Decided to throw caution to the wind and invite all the girls to the party. These were all sitting in my veg room and they were starting to get a little leggy. I didn't have anything to do with them and was about to just toss them.... Well, I decided to just toss them outdoors instead. I had to put them in a somewhat shady spot for security. I doubt they yield much of anything at all. I consider these my "just for funsies" plants. I'm curious to see how much bud I can score off them. Probably not much since they're so small and not getting much sun. Oh, well....

Thanks, everybody.

Now I'm about to sit back and do one of these...:blunt:

Damn, you posted a "just for funsies" on me as I was typing. lol

That's all fair game man, they will do what they will do..like a sog or or somthing.

Yeah, we'll see. Hopefully they don't end up with a gram a piece or some bull like that. If that's the case, they'll probably just go in the hash bag. Really, I would still be happy with that. It's whatever. I'm just charged and ready for the season to finish up. Can't wait to see the haul.

Still waiting for the Rhino to pop. My seeds usually come up in a day or two. This one's taking awhile. I've got a lot riding on her.

Thanks for the positive vibrations, Sir Sisco. Are you getting your equipment squared away for the indoor? I'll be glad to hear when that UFO seed pops. Later, Bro.

Your ladies are lookin fine Bud! Downhill from here.

Hey I use the same pH kit and I agree with Wood that it does work. I've never had any fancy meter and most likely never will ($$) so I don't really have anything to compare to, but I've had no nute burn whatsoever on my leaf tips and my run off has been in the 6-7 window the entire grow. It used to be a real pain to use it when I'd fertilize because I used to pH each individual gallon jug one at a time.......rinse/fill check.......rinse/fill check and so on! Now I pH one jug and then make the other gallons the same. I know this is what everyone else does already, but sometimes it takes me awhile to figure it all out myself :lot-o-toke:

Your ladies are lookin fine Bud! Downhill from here.

Hey I use the same pH kit and I agree with Wood that it does work. I've never had any fancy meter and most likely never will ($$) so I don't really have anything to compare to, but I've had no nute burn whatsoever on my leaf tips and my run off has been in the 6-7 window the entire grow. It used to be a real pain to use it when I'd fertilize because I used to pH each individual gallon jug one at a time.......rinse/fill check.......rinse/fill check and so on! Now I pH one jug and then make the other gallons the same. I know this is what everyone else does already, but sometimes it takes me awhile to figure it all out myself :lot-o-toke:

Hey, we're all learning here. It does get easier by the day though. Thanks for the kind words, Woods. Take it easy, Brother.

PICTURE UPDATE
The girls are looking very good. I had to move a couple of them. It's getting a little conspicuous if I have to move them around now. Lol.

IMG_02966.jpg

On the side of your ATV and trailer:

Bud Stankalot's Tree Farm Company

No one will notice anything unusual then. LOL Either that or have a sign on the side saying:

"When looking at this trailer, close one eye and squint 'cause there ain't nothing going on"

Those little buds rock my man, mine look exactly the same as yours. Same age right?

Yep, same age. They sure are pretty. Last year I had a semi guerilla grow going on so I only saw them about once a week or less. I didn't have the opportunity to watch the buds grow and fill out. Also, I didn't have any way to check the trichs. I just got a 30x loupe and a 60x-100x pocket microscope in the mail. I've been playing with the scope all day. I managed to take a couple pics through the lens with my iphone. It looks really cool. Once we get close to harvest I'll try to get some good trich shots.

I can't wait to see what we end up with, Woods. I'm pretty sure we'll be set for the rest of the year. I was wanting to shut down the indoor this year so I could go on an extended vacation, but my brother is talking like he might slide me his 1000 hps. If that's the case I think the last thing on my mind will be vacation. Lol. Thanks for peeking in on my grow, Brother. I'm anxiously waiting for some updates over at your spot. :)

Yep, same age. They sure are pretty. Last year I had a semi guerilla grow going on so I only saw them about once a week or less. I didn't have the opportunity to watch the buds grow and fill out. Also, I didn't have any way to check the trichs. I just got a 30x loupe and a 60x-100x pocket microscope in the mail. I've been playing with the scope all day. I managed to take a couple pics through the lens with my iphone. It looks really cool. Once we get close to harvest I'll try to get some good trich shots.

I can't wait to see what we end up with, Woods. I'm pretty sure we'll be set for the rest of the year. I was wanting to shut down the indoor this year so I could go on an extended vacation, but my brother is talking like he might slide me his 1000 hps. If that's the case I think the last thing on my mind will be vacation. Lol. Thanks for peeking in on my grow, Brother. I'm anxiously waiting for some updates over at your spot. :)

sounds like ya got one of the Radio Shack specials or something like it. I make sure to have a lot of extra batteries on hand. Everything looks much better when you got new ones in there. Hey! Nice bro ya got! 1000w cool!

Nice work this year Bud! I bet a few of the funsies will have some surprises in them giving you a nice bonus!
How did your plants start blooming this year?
Mine looked like they were in veg one day and then BOOM! heavy budding the next. There was no slow developing preflowers or anything, just hard core budding right now! It was kinda weird compared to previous grows for me.

Nice work this year Bud! I bet a few of the funsies will have some surprises in them giving you a nice bonus!
How did your plants start blooming this year?
Mine looked like they were in veg one day and then BOOM! heavy budding the next. There was no slow developing preflowers or anything, just hard core budding right now! It was kinda weird compared to previous grows for me.

I noticed a number of preflowers for a few days, but then they exploded after a good dose of bloom nutes. They're coming along quickly. I hope the growth stays fast and consistent. Thanks for the encouragement, Bandit. Also, thanks for the advice you've given me. It's great to have accomplished growers who can offer their wisdom here on 420Mag.
:reading420magazine: :reading420magazine:

On the side of your ATV and trailer:

Bud Stankalot's Tree Farm Company

No one will notice anything unusual then. LOL Either that or have a sign on the side saying:

"When looking at this trailer, close one eye and squint 'cause there ain't nothing going on"

Those little buds rock my man, mine look exactly the same as yours. Same age right?

LMAO, Hey... I want to put in my application at B.S.'s Tree Farm Company. The Buds are coming out now :cheer: and those are the extras? Did I hear your gonna be firing up a 1000 making it 3 now? Good grief. :tokin::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom