Budget LED grow lights

Wow versyrage those lights really gave you a big boost. What was the costing of them?.

I fucked the cflsoff half way through flowering as it felt like they was doing nothing I had them within inches of the plant but seemed futile so threw them out.

I've just restarted my grow and I'm going to be using my viperspectra 300w the power is equal to 250hps in the manual and I'm going to get 2x viperspectra 450w which is equivalent too 400hps. So in theory I have 3 lights daisy chained side be side with an output value of 1050w. I've also looked at some led strip lighting to tape around the tent to minimize shadow areas further down beneath the future foliage.

The 300w viperspectra kicked some ads on its own though it got me a couple of ounce of nice weed off a very stressed plant.

Anyway I've just started my new journal my seeds arrive in 2 days. And I'm ordering my new lights very soon. Those qb132s look amazing tho. If they are cost effective then boom I'll take 1 hahaha

i purchased a pack of 4 for $133 on amazon. Then i think its like 20 something bucks for a driver which can run 4 boards or less. I paid 80 bucks for the frame/screws because it had to be big enough to hold all 12 panels. Maybe another 20-30 for wiring, but u can get that fairly cheap.

I would always recommend a qb over any other LED. With the 132's the led lights on the board are more spread out so its a slightly bigger board which is great for more light coverage in a tent. IMO its best to have as much of the buds directly under light as you will experience the best flower production there. They also run super cool, at 200 watts per 4 boards they are just luke warm to the touch. At 250w they run hot but can bring it down to warm again by having a tower fan hung sideways and aimed up at the light panels. I've yet to try 300w per row haha.

Back
Top Bottom