Budget Nutrients

The service you get from B.p.n is worth the price alone. just had a package get lost, emailed them, got things worked out. when they could have said its not r fault the shipping company lost it. I will buy from them forever just because of that. it doesnt hurt that the stuff works great too.

Now I feel bad that it has taken me this long to find this thread.

BPN all the way brotha. Always and Forever. you'll never look back :thumb:

:peacetwo:

How often do you have to fertilize with BPN? ...I can't get to my spot much and wondered if BPN had slow release or if the liquid would work outdoors?

How often do you have to fertilize with BPN? ...I can't get to my spot much and wondered if BPN had slow release or if the liquid would work outdoors?

High RiverRasta,

I use it on every feeding, but it can very well be used every other feeding. If you have trouble getting to your grow and you want to make sure that your ladies keep getting fed, use a water jug and fill it up, put a small hole on the bottom of the bottle and angle the bottle so that the water drips out slowly into the soil.

Using BPN's Farmer's Pride Organics will keep the trace elements in the soil, like the insoluble organic stuff, it will sit in your soil for a while. So no worries if you miss a feeding or 2.

Hope this helps.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom