I read lately that the color only really indicates when it is past its peak potentcy. Apparently it can peak, and the color of trichomes does not indicate it always. I like to throw a bud in the oven and by the time it is preheated to 350 the test bud is dry. 1 or 2 hits usually lets me know if it is ready to chop. I have seen some plants harvest at like 50 days all clear and a great high. Some, like my Black Dog, is great when all cloudy and mature.

Amber means it is past the prime for sure. I swear by a test smoke when I need to feel out a plant.

Looking good dude!

I read lately that the color only really indicates when it is past its peak potentcy. Apparently it can peak, and the color of trichomes does not indicate it always. I like to throw a bud in the oven and by the time it is preheated to 350 the test bud is dry. 1 or 2 hits usually lets me know if it is ready to chop. I have seen some plants harvest at like 50 days all clear and a great high. Some, like my Black Dog, is great when all cloudy and mature.

Amber means it is past the prime for sure. I swear by a test smoke when I need to feel out a plant.

Looking good dude!

Thanks Lazy!

I hear ya there!
Penny, will my trichs turn simultaneously? If I see that one part of my plant is getting cloudy or Amber, could I assume that it’s happening to the entire plant?

Sorry, there’s more :)

My buds are still pushing white out, Will that completely end prior to harvest?

Back
Top Bottom