C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
hello there growers!

@Bilbobudkin420 & @Preston9mm kindly asked me if it's possible to run a pheno hunting and a comparision thread for the Cinderella99 x Blueberry FAST from our collection!

So here we go and I really hope we'll have some fun togheter playing with this strain!

It will be nice to see the differents phenotypes from the differents growers and see how this strain will perform under differents hands and different growing technics!!

So we'll send a 5 seeds pack of C99 x BB fast to the first 10 people who want to play.

To request your seeds pack you just need to:

1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least two months
  3. able to sprout ALL the C99 X bb as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
Also the people that have this strain can play and show their works here!

A little note from admins:

Please remember that external links to social networking sites or YouTube are not permitted.

have fun guys!

SEEDSMAN

What's up everyone! It's about to get wild in this mofo!

A few of y'all know me @Preston9mm , but for those who do not.... Welcome to the torture chamber! LoL

So... those of you who are familiar with my shenanigans, know that I'm a sucker for a "group comparative grow". Love em! Well, my homeboy @Bilbobudkin hit me up a few months back about joining him for a grow show....

You know I'm down!

So Bilbo proceeds to work tirelessly with sponsors in an attempt to make this show LEGIT. Absolute shoutout to my brother from another mother... we wouldn't be doing this without ya. The behind the scenes conversations on this topic have been hilarious, to say the least.

Biggest shout goes out to @SeedsMan for jumping in to make this a reality. I promise you will not regret the decision to get in on this party!

Although we are yet to determine the participants, I guarantee we're gonna rock this y'all. Growing a common pheno in a group of growers is the best way to learn new things, and see how environmental differences affect each of us. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Let's learn together fam!

Good afternoon all 420 growers. Hope everyo e is having a blessed day. Links to my current journals. I'm excited to grow these if I get the opportunity!!

Good afternoon all 420 growers. Hope everyo e is having a blessed day. Links to my current journals. I'm excited to grow these if I get the opportunity!!

Heidi Hi @Tim my boy. Do you have enough room to drop 3 or more at once? (The purpose of the experiment is to see as much pheno expression across the 10 growers as possible) And would you be able to drop them say 3-4 weeks after receiving them? So maybe a a month or so after participants are announced?
Blessings!

Heidi Hi @Tim my boy. Do you have enough room to drop 3 or more at once? (The purpose of the experiment is to see as much pheno expression across the 10 growers as possible) And would you be able to drop them say 3-4 weeks after receiving them? So maybe a a month or so after participants are announced?
Blessings!
Yes I do have the room and I can I drop them in the timeframe you mentioned!! Thanks for responding!!

Yes I do have the room and I can I feed drop them in the timeframe you mentioned!! Thanks for responding!!
Sweet as a nut brother!
Accepted participants will be contacted and announced on this thread once they are all established. :peace:&:love: growmie!

Sweet as a nut brother!
Accepted participants will be contacted and announced on this thread once they are all established. :peace:&:love: growmie!
I appreciate it brother!! When are they going to announce the participants?

Once we have the chosen 10 my friend. This is gonna be fun!
In case no1 has noticed yet im trying very hard not to swear where im so f&$*##in excited lmao
Man I seen, i saw and understand how hard it is not to fu%&ing cuss at times.. This is super exciting.. I love Contest, the beauty of cannabis and the million strains. Good luck with yo our choosing's, I'm sure all 10 will be awesome.

I'd like to play, and I'll pop them as soon as I get them

I'd like to play, and I'll pop them as soon as I get them
Good man @MochaBud thats the spirit!

@Bilbo'n'Milly I missed the part that stated priority givin to the ones who pop right away..lmao. So count me in as popping these girls on day delivered! Of course that's if I'm a chosen soul!!

Sure thing... @SeedsMan was kind enough to alert me to this adventure.

Love reading this:

"Due to the significant amount of stretch it undergoes once flowering is initiated cramped growing spaces are to be avoided. In just 45 days yields of between 350 - 450 gr/m2 of high-THC, resinous buds will be harvested. Outdoors yields are ready during September and are even bigger whether grown in the ground or in a greenhouse."

Sure thing... @SeedsMan was kind enough to alert me to this adventure.

Love reading this:

"Due to the significant amount of stretch it undergoes once flowering is initiated cramped growing spaces are to be avoided. In just 45 days yields of between 350 - 450 gr/m2 of high-THC, resinous buds will be harvested. Outdoors yields are ready during September and are even bigger whether grown in the ground or in a greenhouse."
I thought as much brother!. They mentioned you hit em up about a pheno hunt on one of their genetics. Gonna be more fun than a pocket full of pardons in a prison ;)

Love reading this:

I managed to keep my one in check when i grew it out but im 100% sure i stunted her in flower and coulda got much more if all went smoothly. Some absolute fire smoke though!

I'm in for sure

That's a great strain, always have room for more seeds and a comparative grow and can drop them asap

Wod fit perfect since I am currently pheno hunting g on about 10 strains now

Fun fun fun

My journal

Back
Top Bottom