Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Hi Seedsman,

Thanks for being a sponsor here!! It’s been said the squeaky wheel gets the grease... I’ve ran Seedsman exclusively and now my bean stash runneth low. I would love to jump into the Seedsman’s Classic Comparative Grow or the New Seedsman’s Genetics Comparative Grow. To grow in both Comparative grows would be ideal but something about beggars can’t be choosers comes to mind.

YES please consider me - this would be an amazing experience to collaborate on!

here we go! how are you my friends!?

I've talked with admins here and with Seedsman's headquarter to organize the next party.....and we can have 2 comparative grow this time with more people involved!

Unfortunally shortly the somango will no longer be available in our strain list , so we thought about Jack Herer to grow togheter with Blueberry.....and this one will be " Seedsman's Classic Comparative Grow"

And there will be also "New Seedsman's Genetics Comparative Grow" with Peyote Zkittlez and Peyote Forum

Please let me know if you like the idea and in a few days we'll start this new adventure.

have a great sunday

:Namaste:

I’m down. Let’s do this. Got my first outdoor going on so I have room in the tent.

if they are anything like the last strains.... mmmmm.... great smoke this cpk is.

I’m down. Let’s do this. Got my first outdoor going on so I have room in the tent.

if they are anything like the last stains.... mmmmm.... great smoke this cpk is.
Hey Reave, there are two starting now. They’ll probably be full pretty quickly, so jump on one of these asap.

I have an Alaskan Purple by Seedsman under training.
Yesterday her second set reached the level of her top leaves and I topped her again at the second node on each branch.
C39A0296-BEFC-4277-A374-CCA6E6C792FA.jpeg

Bring on the meds.

Realised i forgot yields in my last posts, so from the 2 cpk i got 9.5z, 11l pots, bare in mind they had a major drought at their flip and suffered for half a week while i was ill, and had to chop some bits off these girls, consideeing that, they performed well, had a few impressed with the look and taste of this, great strain!!

Just a quick update, I’m trying to patiently wait for my last two bloomers to finish, so I can move my CPK and Dr. Seedsman into blooming. They’re getting big and I’m starting to sweat it a little..
Dr. S on the left and CPK on the right.
E377C042-9156-4955-8AFA-5C87DACDD76F.jpeg

E2C92A7C-8A69-4996-9902-616AC7C2945F.jpeg

Can’t wait to get these girls blooming and booming!

Hello again :)
I have finally been able to make room in the blooming tent for my Dr Seedsman and CPK.
526C5EC0-4BD9-4E61-9757-87412AE1A341.jpeg

I’ll give them a little time to acclimate and then it’s flip time! Hope you’re all doing great :ciao:

Looking good, HH. The CPK is going to need support when her floppy branches fill up.
Critical Purple Kush
0A928ADF-0BB4-4271-A2A9-51319C56A991.jpeg

E354E26D-C798-422E-A5F8-B29C02CE473F.jpeg

:yahoo: for Seedsman!
Thanks DD!! I’ll be sure to add some supports for her real soon. I noticed she was looking a little floppy compared to Dr. S, that girl is looking stout and strong!

Hi all! I added a couple supports to CPK today. The new light is almost up to full intensity, so I’m hoping to flip after tomorrow.
Dr. Seedsman
EF441EC4-63B3-4EA7-AA61-D920D065BB68.jpeg

CPK
4E39D020-58AC-4204-867A-1CF5F266A66D.jpeg
A leaf from CPK, bigger than my hand!!
078C2212-B836-4EAD-B6E1-DCA389F6633D.jpeg

I can’t wait to try this CPK, the smells I got when I picked this leaf was soooo good. Sweet berry with a hint of smokey...:drool:

Hi there

I don‘t want to sound ignorant (she says while sounding completely ignorant :laughtwo:) but I have noticed you can buy female seeds. How can you guarantee girls? Is it like a scientific process or is there a way you can tell male from female seeds?

Hi there

I don‘t want to sound ignorant (she says while sounding completely ignorant :laughtwo:) but I have noticed you can buy female seeds. How can you guarantee girls? Is it like a scientific process or is there a way you can tell male from female seeds?
That’s a good question.
It’s a trick.
People (as opposed to donkeys, for example) have figured out how to make a female plant express pollen.
When a flower is pollinated by this method the seeds each have two female parents.
Female seeds.
Pretty clever really.
Some folks think they can tell the sex of a seed by looking at it, but no-one has produced any papers on it so it’s either anecdotal truth or complete bunkum.

I hope your holiday is going well, songbird.

That’s a good question.
It’s a trick.
People (as opposed to donkeys, for example) have figured out how to make a female plant express pollen.
When a flower is pollinated by this method the seeds each have two female parents.
Female seeds.
Pretty clever really.
Some folks think they can tell the sex of a seed by looking at it, but no-one has produced any papers on it so it’s either anecdotal truth or complete bunkum.

I hope your holiday is going well, songbird.
Second day of holidays and I’m awake at 5am, but on the upside what I chose to do with this beautiful day is completely up to me :)

That is clever! I wonder how they get the female to express pollen... I‘m picturing putting on some Barry White, pourIng a glass of good red, and then just let the compliments and the LST restraints guide you... lolling

I have quite a few mongrel seeds and I thought there might be a way to cull :D

They look so beautiful! So big and brimming with good health!

You must be stoked :)
Yess I’m am bye the way and I’m only running mega crop haven’t even checked ph but once wen I cut cuttings an the ebb table def made life easier I haven’t lifted a finger other then res change n a hair cut . Hope I’m in for next Seedsman run i def love there straines

Yess I’m am bye the way and I’m only running mega crop haven’t even checked ph but once wen I cut cuttings an the ebb table def made life easier I haven’t lifted a finger other then res change n a hair cut . Hope I’m in for next Seedsman run i def love there straines

Nice! No need for cal mag? I'm finding my Blue dream seems to want it but my lemon cheese is fine. Maybe I'm misdiagnosing, this looks like mag deficiency no? These are lower leaves. I'm using MC at about 6.6.grams per gallon. I'm in soil. Thanks for any input!

20200531_130606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom