Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Here's the CPK ladies!
2020-05-14-06-59-47.jpg
2020-05-14-07-01-10.jpg
2020-05-14-07-02-11.jpg
2020-05-14-07-03-44.jpg

We're around week 5 on plant #1, and around week 3 on plants 2&3.
:thumb:

here we go! how are you my friends!?

I've talked with admins here and with Seedsman's headquarter to organize the next party.....and we can have 2 comparative grow this time with more people involved!

Unfortunally shortly the somango will no longer be available in our strain list , so we thought about Jack Herer to grow togheter with Blueberry.....and this one will be " Seedsman's Classic Comparative Grow"

And there will be also "New Seedsman's Genetics Comparative Grow" with Peyote Zkittlez and Peyote Forum

Please let me know if you like the idea and in a few days we'll start this new adventure.

have a great sunday

:Namaste:

I've talked with admins here and with Seedsman's headquarter to organize the next party.....and we can have 2 comparative grow this time with more people involved!

Unfortunally shortly the somango will no longer be available in our strain list , so we thought about Jack Herer to grow togheter with Blueberry.....and this one will be " Seedsman's Classic Comparative Grow"

And there will be also "New Seedsman's Genetics Comparative Grow" with Peyote Zkittlez and Peyote Forum

Please let me know if you like the idea and in a few days we'll start this new adventure.

have a great sunday

Love it!
:high-five:

Well I’m already starting the Blueberry in my newest outdoor grow. Plus I did make the request for the new Peyote genetics and so they still get my vote for the next grow. Maybe if I get it in time I could do a quick outdoor grow for one of the new ones, and the next one in my next next tent grow

Im nearing harvest of my second grow, both here on 420. I would participate in a comparative grow but dont know how it works. I assume I would need to be prepared to drop seeds on a particular date? My grow cabinet will be ready for another grow in about 4 weeks. Can someone explain how these comparative grows work?
Generally, we'll set up a thread, announcing the opportunity. Seedsman will select XXX number of participants, then send out seed packs to everyone.

We'll coordinate a tentative "drop date", which usually spans over a month, then we grow them out as a group & compare notes, techniques, and different growing styles.

It is a great way for new growers & seasoned vets to grow side-by-side.

Generally, we'll set up a thread, announcing the opportunity. Seedsman will select XXX number of participants, then send out seed packs to everyone.

We'll coordinate a tentative "drop date", which usually spans over a month, then we grow them out as a group & compare notes, techniques, and different growing styles.

It is a great way for new growers & seasoned vets to grow side-by-side.
OK...then I would love to document a @SeedsMan grow if I were to be selected. Im dropping new seeds in the next 4 weeks or so either way. I think this would be a great way to learn from varied growth styles and ultimately gauge bulk and highest quality outcomes. My grow style will be low maintenance soil with organic nutes. Looking forward to this harvest.
0ED6F49D-AAF8-46CB-8B88-7B988585271D.jpeg

Hey all! I think it’ll be just about a week until I’ll finally be able to move my CPK and Dr S into the bloom tent (FINALLY!) So I did some defol and a bit of lollipopping.

CPK had a lot of uneven canopy, so I did some supercropping, after they recover it should level out more.
63165A0D-A7F5-403C-B3C2-6846FD9157D1.jpeg

I let the Dr Seedsman just stay uneven... for now.
8B79509C-8593-4C16-91C3-AAEB999FFCED.jpeg

I’m so ready to get these girls blooming!!

I also wanted to say a big thank you again to @Preston9mm for dropping beans again with me. :love:

Hey all! I think it’ll be just about a week until I’ll finally be able to move my CPK and Dr S into the bloom tent (FINALLY!) So I did some defol and a bit of lollipopping.

CPK had a lot of uneven canopy, so I did some supercropping, after they recover it should level out more.
63165A0D-A7F5-403C-B3C2-6846FD9157D1.jpeg

I let the Dr Seedsman just stay uneven... for now.
8B79509C-8593-4C16-91C3-AAEB999FFCED.jpeg

I’m so ready to get these girls blooming!!

I also wanted to say a big thank you again to @Preston9mm for dropping beans again with me. :love:
Weeeeeeeee!
:high-five:

I'm always down for a grow party!
:party:

Living vicariously is for sukkas!
:blunt:

have a great sunday

Sounds like a plan!!!
Id love to get involved with the new peyote strains for sure :D
Add me in and lets grow some more fire :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom