Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

I guess I could of done my own research, but heard nothing but great things, Iam loyal to Captain Redbeard, and new 420 seed guy, if anyone, can point me to a headband 707 or the real headband, been looking for weeks, got Blue Headwreck, but not headband, and that is what Iam seeking . as long as price is not like a company in MO, charging almost a 100 a seed, iam old school, I have a problem with that!

EhCndGrower, Can I ask a dumb question, my White Widow, turned very white after flush, my wife thinks its mold, there is no way its mold, but your pic's look a lot diff, I guess if it was a pheno reg, or fem, or auto makes a difference, I really like the blue train haze, or my Blue haze widow, that's not its name, I seem to call them how I see them , I started 2 sweet tooth, holy <<<>>> I can see why they call it sweet tooth, Iam in flush mode, and indoor, it grew like crazy, and has these weird u that look like a tooth. I call it spooky tooth, I want to thank all you guys out there, helping us new indoor growers, as we are legal med<<<>>>. But I learn a lot form this forum. they said help buy from sponsor's, I see P, from The new 420 is a sponsor. But it that damn headband seed , when I lived in Costa Mesa, I was blown away, with product back in the 80's. its Great now. look at dank, caring every strain out. wow. Like to give a huge shout out to Big Chief, out of San Bernardino, Great stuff, love the tips, lol.

very healthy and blows my mind, how natural healthy they are, seedman, right. great looking strains. that is a no brainer. I guess I need to do my homework on headband.
They've got a few Blueberry Headband strains over on Seedsman.

They had 707 Headband for a bit, but are sold out now.

Check their site & search Headband... I got a good bunch of similar strains when I searched.

@Wildmanz, I’m still pretty new at growing, but it would help if you could load some pics of the plant. I’m sure more experienced growers here can help you out. (if there seems to be anything wrong with your plant that is) I think I might even be chopping mine down today. I did notice that it started to really get frosty white over the past 7-10 days.

OK I cut it down and got a nice 475g off my White Widow. She is one lovely sweet smelling plant. I have never tried the strain and am very much looking forward soon

3626FE9C-5523-422D-A548-EE9131B1410C.jpeg
F52405A5-7B39-452C-BAAE-D69778B6B5CB.jpeg
4C3C70CD-0267-44F2-83C5-AA3F589663E9.jpeg
5B3D2252-E759-4DDD-B90C-72565184EC5A.jpeg
7B076A05-EAF2-44B7-94F8-7609C5E56CFC.jpeg

@SeedsMan That sounds great too me. Love to see what the new Peyote Zkittlez and/or Peyote Forum strains are like

yeah @EhCndGrower apparently you can read my mind! ahahha :ganjamon:

I think we can go with the new peyote strains!

I hope everybody like this idea.

and thanks @Preston9mm I always appreciate your help! I let ya know....

:Namaste:

Yumyum
Cpk is sweet, musty, purple
139g and 120g respectively, not bad considering they had a near death experience post flip, and had limbs chopped!
Hasnt had a cure but already flavours there, jarred up. Hapoy dayz!!
IMG-20200509-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20200509-WA0002.jpg
20200509_202351.jpg
20200509_201652.jpg
20200509_211822.jpg

Hey all! My two girls are finally growing upwards and will be moved to the bloom tent in a couple weeks, I hope!
CD9A16E0-F974-47FB-81B1-35B776E9915E.jpeg

Lol, yes that is two plants. Overlap much?
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Yes ma'am!
:high-five:

Mine have just finished stretching. I gotta get some pics posted. LoL

:welldone:

Yes ma'am!

Mine have just finished stretching. I gotta get some pics posted. LoL

:welldone:
I’m getting nervous, I def want to see your post stretch pics, so I can have an idea of what’s in store!!

I’m getting nervous, I def want to see your post stretch pics, so I can have an idea of what’s in store!!
I'll get some tonight when the lights come back on.

2 of them stretched about 80%, then I've got one that stretched about 125%

:thumb:
Yikes, thanks for that. Not sure if it makes me feel better or not! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: Might need to put them back on the cooler temps slow down again!!

Yikes, thanks for that. Not sure if it makes me feel better or not! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: Might need to put them back on the cooler temps slow down again!!
Here's the smallest.... about 18-20" tall
2020-05-10-21-31-54.jpg

The medium sized plant is kinda hiding... she's about 32" tall.
2020-05-10-21-31-12.jpg

....aaaaand... big momma!
2020-05-10-21-32-32.jpg

Somewhere around 42" tall. LoL
:jawdropper:

Here's the smallest.... about 18-20" tall
2020-05-10-21-31-54.jpg

The medium sized plant is kinda hiding... she's about 32" tall.
2020-05-10-21-31-12.jpg

....aaaaand... big momma!
2020-05-10-21-32-32.jpg

Somewhere around 42" tall. LoL
:jawdropper:
Holy big momma!! Thanks P! I guess I can top them again if they start to get too tall. Gonna be close.

I
I guess I could of done my own research, but heard nothing but great things, Iam loyal to Captain Redbeard, and new 420 seed guy, if anyone, can point me to a headband 707 or the real headband, been looking for weeks, got Blue Headwreck, but not headband, and that is what Iam seeking . as long as price is not like a company in MO, charging almost a 100 a seed, iam old school, I have a problem with that!
I grew some of the seedsman 707 headband out not seedsmen seeds just got them from seedsmen I believe I have some of the blueberry headband as well I have not grew those out yet. Lol if I remember those seeds came from HSO not sure though . the 707 headband I kept around for a while taste so yummmy.

Back
Top Bottom