Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Those look fire, I saw a little cloudy, but as you stated no amber, but they are frosty as heck, Very beautiful looking gals, I hope my next round looks that good. if you don't mind me asking, what nutrients you feed them?
Cheers, looks like its snowed lol, plenty of cloudy around, still some clear, waiting the amber lights :D
Using Growth tech gear, calmag+, ionic grow/bloom and a dose of pk boost week 2-7 flower. Theyre in coco. Easy to use one part solutions and cheap.

Cheers, looks like its snowed lol, plenty of cloudy around, still some clear, waiting the amber lights :D
Using Growth tech gear, calmag+, ionic grow/bloom and a dose of pk boost week 2-7 flower. Theyre in coco. Easy to use one part solutions and cheap.
I use the same range, have for 4yrs now.. but in soil

20200427_210841.jpg
20200427_210832.jpg
20200427_210838.jpg

Need some opinions folks, the cpks are about 8weeks flower now, a little longer under 12/12, no amber but mostly all cloudy now, however a few tops have started sprouting some new pistols, this a sign shes over ready? Lol only happened on one of the 2 and not on all tops as you see
Cheers

a few tops have started sprouting some new pistols, this a sign shes over ready?
She’s got a bit more to give is all. ;) She’ll keep doing that every so often until you decide it’s time to chop. Beautiful, stunning plants you’ve got.

That’s awesome, Falstaffo. I’m fascinated that we all grew the same plants, but they look so different to each other.
My CPK has taken a couple of weeks in the jars after drying to start to develop a nose. It’ll probably be getting really interesting just as I run out. I’ll have to wait for my next run to find out how it is after a proper cure. :nerd-with-glasses: Maybe the run after that :p

Went ahead and got the snips out
20200428_211936.jpg
20200428_102953.jpg
20200428_102908.jpg
20200428_102850.jpg

This next one is one plant
20200428_204412.jpg

This the second from the peg going left
20200428_204433.jpg

20200428_204600.jpg

Excuse the mess its all cleared now lol
Hang drying this time as temps dropped nicely for now
20200428_211221.jpg
Screenshot_20200428-211414_Gallery.jpg

These girls look beautiful i must say!!

So after 56 Days of flowering I went ahead and cut down my CPK. Wasn’t a huge yield of just 209g but she is frosty as can be with beautiful hints of purple throughout. I had a few site where the nuggs didn’t get too big, but the I though “Summer growing season is starting. Let’s see if she’ll reveg” So my pretty stripped down plant sits outside in about 14.5hrs of sun now and will see what happens over the coming weeks. Did so with other plants last year in mid/late July, and got about 1/2-1oz. So I expect an even better outcome with this. Just might need to up pot later on from it’s 7G fabric bag.

As for my White Widow plant. I kind of think she is ready too, but will wait for the com8ng weekend to do that. Did notice a little new swell starting 2 days ago and will see where it goes in the coming days.

WHITE WIDOW
3CE7EFB6-CCFD-421B-A208-8B921AB5F8A6.jpeg

CPK
09356133-A47C-40CF-B3F2-0E8116ED1262.jpeg

362D8785-D80D-45C6-8F8D-FAB0885B4C7A.jpeg

D914F673-6322-4FDD-B6CD-EFB11A1B0CA4.jpeg84236C7B-EF18-4941-B553-D5C9BA0C0DC0.jpeg8396576B-B19C-4C20-B5D0-AFF17EE33D60.jpeg

hello @DrCannaCanadian!

I'm already thinking about the next comparision grow and @Preston9mm as usual gave me some good input....

I'd love to see a comparision with Somango & Blueberry!

What do you think!?

I will start this during Easter so stay tuned!

Description
Somango
is a 75% indica marijuana strain but one which grows with a typically sativa-like structure. Its buds, however, bear all the hallmarks of its predominantly indica heritage in that they are fat and dense and almost dripping with resin to the extent that they display a whitish-blue sheen. It was created by crossing Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean and Jack Herer. The sativa side finds its expression in the height of the plant and also it multi-branched pattern.
Somango adapts very well to being trained (Screen of Green) although careful height and branching control can bring its own rewards in a Sea of Green set-up. The indica side is responsible for the fast onset of the high although it is not at all couch-lock in effect but rather motivational and pleasantly euphoric. Although not the biggest yielding plant it can yield up to 600 gr/m2 in 9 weeks of flowering in optimum conditions. It has an attractive aroma of ripe mangoes and pine resin.
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSSuper Skunk x Big Skunk x Jack Herer
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminised
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT120 cm
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME9 weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURFruity

Description
Blueberry
was originally created by Canadian DJ Short and dates back to the 1970s. It is a 3-way indica-dominant hybrid cross of an Afghani strain together with Thai and a Purple Thai. When grown in good conditions it can grow into a fairly large plant displaying a range of red, purple and blue colours and producing very good yields.
Unsurprisingly when fully-cured Blueberry has an incredibly fruity perfume along with the unmistakable sweet flavour of blueberry. The effect is a pot smokers dream - a very potent yet happy high which is very euphoric yet relaxing and enduring. Another quality of Blueberry is that, although taking a while to cure out, when correctly prepared and packaged it has a very long shelf-life compared with many strains available today.
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSBlueberry
VARIETYMostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT19.5
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHTup to 225 cm
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME8-9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURBerry, Blueberry
EFFECTLong-lasting
Are you still thinking about this? I was about to pop some more seeds and the CPK and Dr Seedsman turned out primo. If not I’m running your skunk #1 regs and try my hand out at that.

That’s awesome, Falstaffo. I’m fascinated that we all grew the same plants, but they look so different to each other.
My CPK has taken a couple of weeks in the jars after drying to start to develop a nose. It’ll probably be getting really interesting just as I run out. I’ll have to wait for my next run to find out how it is after a proper cure. :nerd-with-glasses: Maybe the run after that :p

oh man. My cpk was so big I got 5 jars off of it. And it just keeps getting better and better. Smells so good now. Wow. And it’sgreat all purpose smoke too. The wife and I really like it.

I know with the whole Covid-19 thing going on hampering on some seeds coming in. I’m just wondering @SeedsMan if we will be doing another comparison grow and if the strains had been settled on? I think Blueberry and Somango is what you mentioned but some users were making different suggestions too.

I’m going to try growing the Alaskan Purple (that came with this comparison grow seeds) and your Blueberry strain (which I bought last year) in my outdoor summer grow this year

yeah @EhCndGrower!

the next comparision show is on my list of things to do for next week....

I'll launch the new comparision grow soon....so stay tuned!

and as mentioned before next one will be Somango & Blueberry but I'm open to suggestions and maybe we can have 2 comparision grow at the same time with differents strains and growers.....

What do you think? double fun?

:Namaste:

yeah @EhCndGrower!

and as mentioned before next one will be Somango & Blueberry but I'm open to suggestions and maybe we can have 2 comparision grow at the same time with differents strains and growers.....

You know I'm along for the ride!
:high-five:

Let me know if ya need any help getting it going. I'm always around.

Sending good vibes homie.
:passitleft:

yeah @EhCndGrower!

I love the sound of both of those strains, and double the fun sound like a great idea!!
You know I'm along for the ride!
:high-five:

Let me know if ya need any help getting it going. I'm always around.

Sending good vibes homie.
:passitleft:
With brother P9 leading the way!!! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom