Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

I want them all! The harvesting takes too long time just making me run out of my patients, haha! :goof:
Haha it does take a long time but it brings us one step closer to our hard earned meds!

I think your 3x3 has always been my fave tent this whole run! Great smoke report :thumb:.
Thanks Shed! It’s definitely pumped out some healthy plants with some big buds! I’m very pleased with how the 3x3 turned out and thanks for enjoying the smoke reports!

Drive-by

Looks like I timed that right on the money... Seeing I don't get out and about alot anymore.

Congrats on a good looking crop of good looking buddage...
Hey Woody! Glad you made it in time to see some harvest and smoke reports! Once this journal is finished I’ll be moving over to the new one where I hope you can tag along as well! (Link in signature)

Great job seeds to smoke reports!! You juggled a lot on this run. Hold your head high!! :adore:
Thanks Baron! Was a long run but worth the efforts! Hopefully now I have my perpetual grow set up things will smooth out !

Update

Well I got the harvest rockin and Rollin today and man my hands need a break haha!

4 out of 5 plants chopped, trimmed and washed now hang drying in prep for the dryer! I must say getting up close with all these different plants and inspecting them was a treat and helps when selecting those special Phenos.

From the looks, smell, and feel I have a strong idea of who I am keeping as my select mother Phenos!

This is just going to be a picture bomb and I’ll go Into more detail tomorrow with the harvest update of the final plant!

Let’s start this photo drop!

CBD 20:1 Pheno #2​

Pink Kush Pheno #1​

Pink Kush Pheno #3
*Probable Mother Pheno*​

Canuk Cookies #2
*Selected Mother Pheno *​
I do want to say a few things about this girl in particular. This Cookies stood out from the rest of the cookies and the rest of this grow. I feel this may be my strongest Pheno with the heaviest terpenes and resin production so far! I liked CC#1 a lot and CC#3 isn’t nearly as nice and doesn’t have the yield.

Canuk Cookies #2 has the heaviest and most dense buds and that thick layer of trichomes helps as well. The true test will be the smoke test but from what I can see this could and probably will be my forever cookies mother!

Closeups of the buds before going into the dryer will come tomorrow! But until then I’ll be out and about making my rounds and I’ve also got an update over at the perpetual journal so I’ll see you there!

Stay Medicated

Beautiful leaners! But of course, there's always that one branch:
0AA671AD-E6B8-4D08-8BF8-C2A726367FB3.jpeg.jpg

Beautiful leaners! But of course, there's always that one branch:
0AA671AD-E6B8-4D08-8BF8-C2A726367FB3.jpeg.jpg

It looks pretty pass the Dutchie from the left hand side:passitleft:to me.

What’s up everyone! I’ll be posting a bunch of bud pictures later today and some smoke reports to finalize this Pheno 2 group! I’ve definitely decided on my mothers and the buds will showcase that!

This journal will be closing out after all the smoke reports are done and everything will be continued in my newest journal! If you haven’t checked it out yet be sure to head on over because I’m just about to start the qaudline training on my group 3 Pheno Hunt!

Was a good run, can’t wait to see what’s next.
Thanks Penny! I’m really excited for these next 2 runs! There should be some serious frost happening in the near future!

Wow Dutch those plants look Great. I can see how the quadlining works from the photos Pics like that keep me motivated
Thanks PC! Quadline definitely helps with structure and stability. I’ll be using a trellis setup along with quadline this time for the flattest canopy I can get!

Update

What’s going on everyone! The time has come to close out another journal and with high hopes moving into the next round in excited to see how the next group does!

So after sampling through all my Phenos and landing on my selected mothers I’ve given them each one last test and look over before closing this journal out.

Starting with:

Pink Kush Pheno #3
This girls performance through flower was very strong! No issues what so ever and she produced some absolutely stellar buds. Beautiful purples and pinks throughout her buds she really stands out when looking at her. A knockout of a smoke when rolled up and enjoyed with pine, fruit, and floral notes leaving you heavy feeling and ready for a nap! Great evening meds for sure and it pressed really nice as well!

Purple Queen Pheno #3
This lady stood out for her vibrant bud colours throughout the flowering stage as well as her purple trichomes to go along with it! The pictures don’t give her colours justice but she’s a beautiful deep purple bud! Amazing terpene profile of grapes cheesecake and vanilla that follow through to an extremely enjoyable smoke. Great for relaxing at the end of the day and a tasty treat for after dinner! I would highly recommend trying her out if you like sweet terps because she does not disappoint! Squishes our some beautiful rosin for all the squishers that follow along and packs a fantastic Punch!

Canuk Cookies Pheno #2
This gasy beautiful lady did not disappoint through flower at all. Heavy resin rails and some beautiful extra dense buds this is some killer bud! Orange rinds, with Spicey fuel is the smell you will get off her with a sweet finish. An amazing specimen for squishing with high yields and great flavours! Don’t let the name fool you cause these cookies will sit you down. Thoroughly enjoying it in blunts and rosin it will be a staple in my garden for a while!

This brings this journal to a close but my perpetual is just ramping up so I’ll be sure to see you there! With everything I learned this round from the different Phenos and multiple plants I should be able to produce my best rounds to come with my new genetics and I look forward to running a few tents of clones from my selected mothers once my 4th and final Pheno hunt is finished.

I’ll have some final weight numbers for the grow and a close out tomorrow! Until then I’ll see you High in the Sky my amigos!

Stay Medicated

Nice report Dutch. Congrats on another successful Journal! The colors really show off nicely on those buds.
Thanks Sauga! I’m eager to continue the journey on my hunt for mothers! Let the hunt continue

Nice update Dutch! I’ll be following along in the new journal as well!
Thanks Magoo! I’m really excited for the In House Genetics I got which will be making an appearance soon enough! Hope your well brother

Update

What’s going on everyone! The time has come to close out another journal and with high hopes moving into the next round in excited to see how the next group does!

So after sampling through all my Phenos and landing on my selected mothers I’ve given them each one last test and look over before closing this journal out.

Starting with:

Pink Kush Pheno #3
This girls performance through flower was very strong! No issues what so ever and she produced some absolutely stellar buds. Beautiful purples and pinks throughout her buds she really stands out when looking at her. A knockout of a smoke when rolled up and enjoyed with pine, fruit, and floral notes leaving you heavy feeling and ready for a nap! Great evening meds for sure and it pressed really nice as well!

Purple Queen Pheno #3
This lady stood out for her vibrant bud colours throughout the flowering stage as well as her purple trichomes to go along with it! The pictures don’t give her colours justice but she’s a beautiful deep purple bud! Amazing terpene profile of grapes cheesecake and vanilla that follow through to an extremely enjoyable smoke. Great for relaxing at the end of the day and a tasty treat for after dinner! I would highly recommend trying her out if you like sweet terps because she does not disappoint! Squishes our some beautiful rosin for all the squishers that follow along and packs a fantastic Punch!

Canuk Cookies Pheno #2
This gasy beautiful lady did not disappoint through flower at all. Heavy resin rails and some beautiful extra dense buds this is some killer bud! Orange rinds, with Spicey fuel is the smell you will get off her with a sweet finish. An amazing specimen for squishing with high yields and great flavours! Don’t let the name fool you cause these cookies will sit you down. Thoroughly enjoying it in blunts and rosin it will be a staple in my garden for a while!

This brings this journal to a close but my perpetual is just ramping up so I’ll be sure to see you there! With everything I learned this round from the different Phenos and multiple plants I should be able to produce my best rounds to come with my new genetics and I look forward to running a few tents of clones from my selected mothers once my 4th and final Pheno hunt is finished.

I’ll have some final weight numbers for the grow and a close out tomorrow! Until then I’ll see you High in the Sky my amigos!

Stay Medicated
:bravo:

Great bud pics!

Final Update

Well the time has come! This journal has come a long way and has showcased a lot of different chemovars and phenotypes. With the most recent harvest I have decided to turn into a perpetual grow which is why I started a new journal to go along with it. There I will continue my Pheno hunts as well as new clone runs, autoflowers and many other tips and tutorials. I love being apart of the 420 community here and sharing anything I can that might help someone along the way!

Now I’ve got some final numbers from the MarsHydro grow. The 3x3 tent which is now home to my mothers did agreat job at keeping my girls happy. The SP-150s performed really well and grew some thick, dense and frosty buds! @SmokeSara Thanks for the great products.
So let’s see some numbers shall we!

All are dried bud weights!
Pink Kush #158g
Pink Kush #250g
Pink Kush #3
*Mother
52g
Canuk Cookies #2
*Mother
52g
Canuk Cookies #344.5g
Purple Queen #142g
Purple Queen #248.5g
Purple Queen #3
*Mother
53g
CBD 20:1 #1
*Mother
32g
CBD 20:1 #2
*Mother
29.5g
Total combined weight: 461.5g or 16.48oz

Not a bad combined weight but I feel like I can do better with my selected cuts now in my new setup! Running so many chemovars was a new challenge with different stretch and growth patterns. I love a good challenge though so I’m happy with the results.

With the improved growth rates I’m seeing under the new @BudgetLED 120W board I’m for sure expecting some impressive flowering results from the 500W! I hope to blow this 1lb goal out of the water with this upcoming group! Heavier training should help as well as the new setup.

I want to give a big shoutout to everyone who has followed along and helped me through my journeys of learning and growing. This journal has helped me develop more skills and knowledge which I am taking over to my perpetual grow where I’m looking forward to growing my best plants yet!

A special thanks to @420 for making this site possible. Now that this journal is complete I hope to see you all over at the new one! I know most of you are there already but if not be sure to join in! I’ve got lots of tutorials coming up with pictures and videos.

Link: Dutchmans Eternal Frost Factory

Thank you all so much for the support and love. Without this community I wouldn’t be nearly the Grower I am today after just over a year of growing!

One Love:green_heart: Stay Medicated:Namaste:

Final Update

Well the time has come! This journal has come a long way and has showcased a lot of different chemovars and phenotypes. With the most recent harvest I have decided to turn into a perpetual grow which is why I started a new journal to go along with it. There I will continue my Pheno hunts as well as new clone runs, autoflowers and many other tips and tutorials. I love being apart of the 420 community here and sharing anything I can that might help someone along the way!

Now I’ve got some final numbers from the MarsHydro grow. The 3x3 tent which is now home to my mothers did agreat job at keeping my girls happy. The SP-150s performed really well and grew some thick, dense and frosty buds! @SmokeSara Thanks for the great products.
So let’s see some numbers shall we!

All are dried bud weights!
Pink Kush #158g
Pink Kush #250g
Pink Kush #3
*Mother
52g
Canuk Cookies #2
*Mother
52g
Canuk Cookies #344.5g
Purple Queen #142g
Purple Queen #248.5g
Purple Queen #3
*Mother
53g
CBD 20:1 #1
*Mother
32g
CBD 20:1 #2
*Mother
29.5g
Total combined weight: 461.5g or 16.48oz

Not a bad combined weight but I feel like I can do better with my selected cuts now in my new setup! Running so many chemovars was a new challenge with different stretch and growth patterns. I love a good challenge though so I’m happy with the results.

With the improved growth rates I’m seeing under the new @BudgetLED 120W board I’m for sure expecting some impressive flowering results from the 500W! I hope to blow this 1lb goal out of the water with this upcoming group! Heavier training should help as well as the new setup.

I want to give a big shoutout to everyone who has followed along and helped me through my journeys of learning and growing. This journal has helped me develop more skills and knowledge which I am taking over to my perpetual grow where I’m looking forward to growing my best plants yet!

A special thanks to @420 for making this site possible. Now that this journal is complete I hope to see you all over at the new one! I know most of you are there already but if not be sure to join in! I’ve got lots of tutorials coming up with pictures and videos.

Link: Dutchmans Eternal Frost Factory

Thank you all so much for the support and love. Without this community I wouldn’t be nearly the Grower I am today after just over a year of growing!

One Love:green_heart: Stay Medicated:Namaste:
A fitting end as Dutch grows off into the sunset.

Back
Top Bottom