Calling all Mars Hydro growers

Dsrkmattertec54

I'm interested in purchasing a Mars Hydro Sp250 for my flower tent. I have a 1200w and 600w blurple in there now and they do the trick but I'm not noticing very deep penetration. Luckily I have short plants right now but I'd like to veg future plants taller so I've been reading up on specs and reviews for the sp250.

Does anyone have experience using this light through the flowering stage?
I'd like to know how the light performs beyond 18" in flower and if this light would be proficient for a 2 x 4' tent.

Any help appreciated! :yummy: :bongrip:

I know a lot of people do great with mars gear. I’d recommend at least looking at BudgetLED before making the decision.

I know @Preston9mm has beautiful grows with mars stuff he might be able to answer some questions.

good luck

I know a lot of people do great with mars gear. I’d recommend at least looking at BudgetLED before making the decision.

I know @Preston9mm has beautiful grows with mars stuff he might be able to answer some questions.

good luck
:high-five:

I'm interested in purchasing a Mars Hydro Sp250 for my flower tent. I have a 1200w and 600w blurple in there now and they do the trick but I'm not noticing very deep penetration. Luckily I have short plants right now but I'd like to veg future plants taller so I've been reading up on specs and reviews for the sp250.

Does anyone have experience using this light through the flowering stage?
I'd like to know how the light performs beyond 18" in flower and if this light would be proficient for a 2 x 4' tent.

Any help appreciated! :yummy: :bongrip:
I'm a huge fan of the SP's!
:thumb:

My flower room has 2- SP250's and 1- SP150. The plants love em! Solid, vigorous growth; heavy hard buds.

If you're looking for penetration, the SP will not disappoint

Hello @dsrkmattertsc54 , This is somkesara, a sales rep for Mars hydro:)
The coverage of SP250 is 2x4, it's good for the 2x4 grow area. there have some growers use SP250 on 420mag. You can find the link of their grow journal in my signature :)
@higherthehigh is using SP250, his plants are flower stage now, very beautiful buds.

If you have any questions about SP250, you can PM for more information:Namaste:
BTW, we provide sepcial coupon code for all 420 members, the coupon code is "420magazine". if you order SP250, you can use it on Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com:green_heart:

I’ve run hps, other LEDs and various mars lights.
I am very happy with the TS series of lights.
In my opinion this series of light has great light penetration, and helps in growing tight and solid buds. of course there are many variables to accomplishing this...

thst being said, I’m running two TS-3000s and would like two more please :)
Also am Sp-250 for a veg area.
Check out my grow journal for pics and my insta gram account for flowering plants at 6 weeks
Cheers

45D908DD-F26F-4620-8C72-EA74696BF459.jpeg
165FE01D-8CF6-40EA-AD29-254FEF1ECC62.jpeg

I’ve run hps, other LEDs and various mars lights.
I am very happy with the TS series of lights.
In my opinion this series of light has great light penetration, and helps in growing tight and solid buds. of course there are many variables to accomplishing this...

thst being said, I’m running two TS-3000s and would like two more please :)
Also am Sp-250 for a veg area.
Check out my grow journal for pics and my insta gram account for flowering plants at 6 weeks
Cheers

45D908DD-F26F-4620-8C72-EA74696BF459.jpeg
165FE01D-8CF6-40EA-AD29-254FEF1ECC62.jpeg

What size grow area do you use the ts3000 for?

Back
Top Bottom