Camerarius' 1st Grow - 4840W LED & HPS - OG Kush & Headband

Also.. I just flipped them into flower.

2012-03-10_14-50-35_375.jpg

your flipped all them into flower and got some clones just in time...this is the fun part!! cant wait to start seeing the progress of all those plants when they take off and start puttin out flowers.

i gotta do some research on taking clones. i need to get me some clones going sometime lol

im still alittle confused about your feeding (ppm) are your meters working corectly.:scratchinghead:

I calibrate it each week so it's reasonably close.

It's CF8 or ~370-400PPM and they seem really happy. I'm gonna give em some more this week but not a ton.

I haven't had to touch PH in 6 days... which is just world changing for me.

I calibrate it each week so it's reasonably close.

It's CF8 or ~370-400PPM and they seem really happy. I'm gonna give em some more this week but not a ton.

I haven't had to touch PH in 6 days... which is just world changing for me.
i just never hurd of anyone feeding there plants what you feed yours and still living. idk . another trick i need to learn:scratchinghead: im very interested to see how this turn out. Wait a min if your ph hasnt changed in 6 days something is funny like the plants arnt eating what they should be. wtf is going on i am really confused bro. chef. what do you think. REALLY. PROB OR NO PROB

looking back at things with only hydroton you might be letting some of the upper roots dry out to much you should think about feeding them more often and see how that goes then if that works start increacing the nuts. i know we run diff systems diff. nute line. but there is no way i can feed my plants 1100ppm more than you. with out something going on. thats just my couple of pennies. i just want to help not be a pain.

lol yea beans when i first read the PH wasnt changing much i was a little worried but his big resevoir might have alot to do with his PH staying still possibly.

either way camerarius those plants are as healthy as they can get there is nothing bad to say about your progress!! you seem to really have this grow under control. im real impressed with how the leaves are all perky and sticking up toward the light. rest easy bro, your plants are doing AMAZING!!!

lol yea beans when i first read the PH wasnt changing much i was a little worried but his big resevoir might have alot to do with his PH staying still possibly.

either way camerarius those plants are as healthy as they can get there is nothing bad to say about your progress!! you seem to really have this grow under control. im real impressed with how the leaves are all perky and sticking up toward the light. rest easy bro, your plants are doing AMAZING!!!

BTW... here's how the PH tends to go.

New Res Day 1 - After full mix PH actually appears a little low so we add a bit of PH up.
New Res Day 2 - PH fluctuates up quite a bit so we add some PH down to get back down to 5.5-5.6.
New Res Day 3 - 6 - PH generally walks up nice and slowly
New Res Day 7 - 10 - PH starts to go back down and seems to stabilize when it gets down to 5.5 or so (I have 2x res's at 5.5 and one at 5.7).

I think this next time I'm NOT going to add PH up on day1 and see if it requires one less step and adds to stability.

Do you pre mix your nutrient, ph balance and let it sit for a few hours before using? (checking ph stability)

I don't think he fills his rez with the full 100 gallons maybe 60 or so. Watch out if you don't feed em' you might get some that go full on cannibalism on you and start eating each other.

Back
Top Bottom