Can I use this material for walls of room

Ossi Ossi

G'day All
I have been away for a few months with health complications that have kept me from my hobby
So I'm kicking off again
Cheers in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_083436.jpg
    IMG_20200828_083436.jpg
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 30
I was thinking that the undulations etc not being flat like mylar may cause hotspots
The reflector on my mars led has crazy amount of denting all over it I don't know if it will cause a hotspot but I don't know, I know the panda film is cheap and works 100% my buddy uses it

I was thinking that the undulations etc not being flat like mylar may cause hotspots

flat mylar will cause hot spots. pebbled mylar will not. bubble wrap mylar, like your example, is the next best to pebbled.

I've been using that same stuff for over a year- repurposed windshield shades from the dollar store.
No problems at all with it- as bluter said- no hotspots with the bubble wrap surface.

flat mylar will cause hot spots. pebbled mylar will not. bubble wrap mylar, like your example, is the next best to pebbled.
I used that bubble mylar in my last VEG room - worked great. Specially since it was unheated so kept the room cozy.

Not nearly as good as bright white paint (flat if you don't mind not being able to scrub it, eggshell if you do), but it'll work.

Back
Top Bottom