Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 28

Wow! 4 weeks have already passed. Today is picture day! It's actually a pretty big day today. I re organized the tent so the light is no longer air cooled. I found out I need to up pot like asap. Today I found my first and second pest in the tent. I also moved the light up again, up to 13 inches from the canopy now. Temps are still low 20s, but it will be warming up soon so ambient outdoor temps wont stay like 15 for long I hope. LSD #3 is sprouting like 4 new branches from the fused leaves. Diesel #2 is still showing light burn, some of the others are too just not as bad. Fortunately not all of them are like that. Diesel #3 has always been a very rigid girl, she doesnt move much even as her sisters sway in the breeze she just stands there and gives the smallest shake as the full force of the fan passes over. She seems sad all the time, perks up for meals, and then back to being depressed. She is very strange indeed. Alright here is what you have been waiting for... pictures!

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile152164118.jpg

The new layout

420-magazine-mobile178384227.jpg

Time to up pot

420-magazine-mobile763592780.jpg

Pest #1 - Spider

420-magazine-mobile1905807993.jpg

Pest #2 - Mystery Bug

420-magazine-mobile2029082547.jpg

Diesel #2 - Close up

420-magazine-mobile159487080.jpg

LSD #3 - The main attraction

420-magazine-mobile1852046040.jpg

420-magazine-mobile956510952.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1590353247.jpg

Line up for picture day

420-magazine-mobile2009882039.jpg

Diesel #1

420-magazine-mobile1654234061.jpg

Diesel #2

420-magazine-mobile1154820192.jpg

Diesel #3

420-magazine-mobile140619528.jpg

Diesel #4

420-magazine-mobile671445126.jpg

LSD #1

420-magazine-mobile948957084.jpg

LSD #2

420-magazine-mobile1876922570.jpg

LSD #3

420-magazine-mobile1190669259.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Ah, they've gotten so big... I remember when they were just a squadron of seeds.

Your mutant LSD seems to have effectively "self topped," no? Good to see that the coloration issue/light burn has abated.

Spiders, of course, are not pests but allies. The mystery bug looks like the earwig family, which likes dampness and decay. I forget, is your grow in the basement?

In any case, thanks for the photo show. It looks like all continues to go well! :)

Bravo Canada Guy! Looking great to date. Sub'd to follow your grow. As you stated on my journal, we germed our girls on the same day. And it looks like our kids are in the same class. It will be nice to see how each of our grows turn out. Keep up the great cultivation.

Bravo Canada Guy! Looking great to date. Sub'd to follow your grow. As you stated on my journal, we germed our girls on the same day. And it looks like our kids are in the same class. It will be nice to see how each of our grows turn out. Keep up the great cultivation.

Hey tryan2grow1! Welcome! Kind of funny how we have very different setups yet our girls are about the same size.

Ah, they've gotten so big... I remember when they were just a squadron of seeds.

Your mutant LSD seems to have effectively "self topped," no? Good to see that the coloration issue/light burn has abated.

Spiders, of course, are not pests but allies. The mystery bug looks like the earwig family, which likes dampness and decay. I forget, is your grow in the basement?

In any case, thanks for the photo show. It looks like all continues to go well! :)

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, they sure do grow up fast! The grow is in the garage so my wife can work out in the basement. I know spiders aren't really a pest but I prefer a bug free grow zone.

I've been letting the house centipedes I spot in the basement live unless they roll up on me when I'm on the toilet (then they die). I figure they're as good a pest prevention technique in the basement as anything!

Canada Guy, any tips for taking such fantastic photos? I've been using my phone and adding little supplemental light. I assume you're using a DSLR? Is your area well lit or are you using the camera's abilities to get so much light in your shots? Your shots make me want to get my DSLR involved in my journal!

The cameras on new phones are pretty good, but even a simple, inexpensive dedicated camera will usually do a much better job. Just having a macro setting for close-ups is a huge help.

I've got a Canon and a nifty 50, and a Gorillapod tripod - just didn't want to have to haul out the good stuff when I thought my phone's sensor could be up to the task. But CG's pics are just so clean and crisp, it's easy to see why he's using his DSLR!

Awesome! Your garage lighting must be money. I disconnected my work light when I put the tent in, so my lighting is more akin to a dungeon with my single cheap CFL. No ambient light for the shots.

Awesome! Your garage lighting must be money. I disconnected my work light when I put the tent in, so my lighting is more akin to a dungeon with my single cheap CFL. No ambient light for the shots.

My garage light is one flouro light. I took the pics inside the tent with the tent zipped up under the 600watt mh

My garage light is one flouro light. I took the pics inside the tent with the tent zipped up under the 600watt mh

Ah... of course. I didn't even consider the difference in lamps and how my much more natural the light under another lamp would look. Can you tell I'm a newb?

Ah... of course. I didn't even consider the difference in lamps and how my much more natural the light under another lamp would look. Can you tell I'm a newb?
It's all good man. Technically this is my first time with this many plants at once, so I'm a noob too! .

Back
Top Bottom