Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Be wary of that diesel lol, mine exploded in growth during flower. Honestly I didn't think I veg' long enough but once she switched to flower she went nuts. If space is an issue just be wary lol. U can check out mine in my journal if u wana see I'll even post pre flower pic so u can compare the 2. Also they stretch for 3-4 weeks.
Lol, I have actually been following your grow just been quietly reading. My Diesel is a cross with a mystery Indica, and the stretch on her is about 1/3.. very little stretch. She always has tight node spacing, loves training, and always has super sticky dense buds.

Day 24

So far everyone is doing well, I noticed Diesel #2 is showing signs of possible magnesium deficiency. I will keep an eye on it, does someone thinks it's something else? Diesel #3 and Diesel #4 got topped today and are now recovering. LSD #2 is really trying hard to catch up to her sisters. LSD #3 is experiencing some strange growth from where her branches are fused together.

The girls

420-magazine-mobile2043383796.jpg

Diesel #3

420-magazine-mobile586556986.jpg

Diesel #4

420-magazine-mobile957434608.jpg

LSD #3

420-magazine-mobile699695966.jpg

Diesel #2 possible deficiency

420-magazine-mobile1819995240.jpg

I noticed Diesel #2 is showing signs of possible magnesium deficiency. I will keep an eye on it, does someone thinks it's something else?

At this early stage with good, fresh soil, a deficiency seems less likely than a slight excess, n'est-ce pas? According to Jorge Cervantes' "Cannabis Nutrient Excesses and Deficiencies" chart, both excess P & K can cause interveinal chlorosis, which is what that looks like.

I am no more a plant pathologist than I am an experienced grower, but logically a deficiency seems unlikely at this stage, unless maybe you live in BC where the water can be very soft and thus low in Ca and Mg... (How hard is your water? What are your PPMs out of the tap? What does your local water utility say?)

Watchful waiting seems like a good choice...

Diesel #2 possible deficiency

420-magazine-mobile1819995240.jpg

Upon further pondering, I belive I'm experiencing light burn. Or too much light. My light is about 8 inches from the canopy, so it could very likely be the culprit. What do you guys think?

You can get an adequate light meter for $15 that will give you the actual number of lux that the plants are getting. It's one of those things that seems too geeky to bother with until you have one and then you're glad you've got it. (Too bad they don't work with LED grow lights.)

<edit> That is one badass light you've got there, and you've had it close, and I have seen photos of light burn symptoms that look like that. Maybe pull up the light a little until your new lux meter arrives? ;) </edit>

Lol, we'll I don't really want to buy more things... I have a pretty good idea that it's too damn close lol. That specific leaf is about 7 inches from the light. I most likely have hard water yes. Again I don't know about buying more stuff. Previous grows went fine without any fancy gizmos.

Day 26

The ladies are showing some strange behavior, can anyone help to identify it? I'm kidding, it's a classic case of "I need water". I try to just watch my plants and pay attention to their needs, they tell you a lot if you take the time to listen. They were as dry as a popcorn fart and took almost 7 liters of plain water. Today LSD #2 finally became a woman! She got topped. . The oddity LSD #3 seems to have some branches growing, and she is leaning pretty good. Its almost like she is self topping as she is making room for the upcoming new growth by leaning over.

Sooo thirsty.

420-magazine-mobile1501734424.jpg

Ahhh much better.

420-magazine-mobile993646859.jpg

LSD #2.

420-magazine-mobile1079144596.jpg

LSD #3 left side.

420-magazine-mobile1332610402.jpg

LSD #3 right side.

420-magazine-mobile60097648.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Back