Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

A quick Monstercrop update.

They're alive! (still)

420-magazine-mobile101120626.jpg

Fkn rights, they look amazing man. I sure hope we have s good fall for ya bud. Looking forward to the 2 year old toddler .
Well, in the tent the colas are the size of a baby's arm! Literally. But my wife will not let me post pictures of our children here, nor pictures of us due to privacy reasons. As well as if people knew they may try to break in, even when growing legally I go by Don't Tell, Don't Smell, and Don't Sell. No worries for us, unless some lucky bastard dumbass theif breaks in to my crappy looking garage lol.

Well, in the tent the colas are the size of a baby's arm! Literally. But my wife will not let me post pictures of our children here, nor pictures of us due to privacy reasons. As well as if people knew they may try to break in, even when growing legally I go by Don't Tell, Don't Smell, and Don't Sell. No worries for us, unless some lucky bastard dumbass theif breaks in to my crappy looking garage lol.

Oh I here ya there, I was referencing the size of your outdoor cola my man .

A mean looking dog helps keep people from snooping. But I'm with you 100%. My biggest fear is thieves.

Lol we will see how many we can stack end to end!

Ok, better yet break out your gift wrap for Christmas/Birthdays/Weddings. The center roll you can use as reference.

Ok, better yet break out your gift wrap for Christmas/Birthdays/Weddings. The center roll you can use as reference.
Just need something universal... if she is a she and keeps going and makes it till harvest and isn't a crappy stray 5% of the gene pool that makes tiny nothing buds, you guys will be in for a treat. Typically you can't grow photoperiod cannabis here in Alberta due to the short season... this is not your typical strain! I was going to take a clone to flower, but we're so close to fall I may as well take a clone to keep in veg.

A Bic is universal .

420-magazine-mobile1801910463.jpg

Day 106

Day 47 of flower. Diesel #2 recieved 4 liters of plain water today. Other than that not much excitement. Still picking off leaves daily. Some of these girls are looking pretty frosty. Diesel #4 also has a stray seed... oh well. The main attraction was the LSD for this grow, and seeded bud just means extra resin production yay! Seriously though, it is fairly common to find the odd seed, overall I'm happy so far.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile1463016374.jpg

LSD flowers

420-magazine-mobile1464331939.jpg

420-magazine-mobile203344318.jpg

The leaves I take

420-magazine-mobile2105434927.jpg

Photo shoot again lol

420-magazine-mobile500156291.jpg

420-magazine-mobile154506468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1386407446.jpg

420-magazine-mobile827162109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1864436453.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1392200604.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1151221304.jpg

420-magazine-mobile91331502.jpg

420-magazine-mobile869017359.jpg

420-magazine-mobile423125552.jpg

420-magazine-mobile696577243.jpg

That might just max out my daily pic quota. .

Day 106

That might just max out my daily pic quota. .

It is so easy to take 50 pics of the ladies due to the fact that they are all so beautiful and unique in their growth individually. Shoot on CG. Those are some pretty gals.

It is so easy to take 50 pics of the ladies due to the fact that they are all so beautiful and unique in their growth individually. Shoot on CG. Those are some pretty gals.
The first pic in today's shoot is my Diesel cross aka Alberta Gold. It's actually a really great picture to represent the name. The HPS does not do these beauties any justice!

Back
Top Bottom