Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 107

Day 48 of flower. Everyone is doing great today. We are getting closer to the end every day. Apparently the LSD should be done in 60-65 flowering days... I don't think so. We're at 48 now and there's another month to go at least. They are all still pushing out white pistils! I really hope they start to fatten up soon... I'm still removing fan leaves, pretty much this weekend will be the one where I take a lot of plant material from the tent. Those big fat green colas can photosynthesize without the fans now. I'll still keep a few but not many. Some of my colas are getting so big and heavy they are falling over so they are leaning against other more rigid colas and the wall.

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile165289374.jpg

What an awesome problem to have CG. Too fat to hold themselves up. Gotta luv it. Now I am getting excited to see your harvest. Rock on!
Lol, I was considering using string to tie it up but I just took the easy way lol. I'm getting excited too! The LSD is looking fantastic, my Diesel is kind of a dud for quantity indoors lol. Only seeing 2 zips from them combined... The quality should be spot on though.

Lol, I was considering using string to tie it up but I just took the easy way lol. I'm getting excited too! The LSD is looking fantastic, my Diesel is kind of a dud for quantity indoors lol. Only seeing 2 zips from them combined... The quality should be spot on though.

2 oz is not very satisfying for the bunch. The way they vegged, seems like it should have been a bare minimum of 1 zip per plant.

Day 108

Day 49 of flower. Today was a big watering day. LSD 1 and 3 got 4 liters of nutrified water, and LSD 2 and Diesel 4 got 4 liters of plain water. I also started in on the finisher this feeding. We really are getting closer to the end of our journey. Maybe I will be allowed to move the tent inside so we can grow all winter too. Today's pic is after a massive defol, possibly the last one I will do. Still going by the guideline of just enough leaves to not see the dirt in the pot. Also I broke a branch... handily it was only a small one... and what a sample I recieved! Wow! LSD #1 is potent!!

The ladies

420-magazine-mobile1621127239.jpg

Broken branch / sample

420-magazine-mobile966672743.jpg

Day 108

Day 49 of flower. Today was a big watering day. LSD 1 and 3 got 4 liters of nutrified water, and LSD 2 and Diesel 4 got 4 liters of plain

Broken branch / sample

The samples is what keeps us sane while waiting on these insanely beautiful ladies to come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom