Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Ask CSIS, :rofl:

I think you need a few casts :)

you didnt answer the question, are you telling us your a commie?

drive the markets out of business then set up shop selling seeds

pure capitalism at it finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 2652273

I'd say not your business, time to back off.

im totally against communism must be attack and killed like my father s before me did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course fighting communism is my business

why dont you check out living in China .. fear the ccp

im totally against communism must be attack and killed like my father s before me did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course fighting communism is my business

why dont you check out living in China .. fear the ccp
Which military is it and war your father a veteran of?

bs yourself i dont tolerate commie bastards.. you a commie too..

simple question
Is this how we talk to our brothers and sisters here?

We're getting reports about your attitude again Delta, time to take a break or something man.

Is this how we talk to our brothers and sisters here?

We're getting reports about your attitude again Delta, time to take a break or something man.
Its brutal it has come to this ...I created this thread 3yrs ago to bring everyone together in Canada and around the world to share knowledge about cannabis, But now with this condescending attitude and racial fueled rants he's not welcome here anymore, We don't need to tolerate that around our cannabis community we are here to build people up not tear them down..

A person would need a propagation license. Tissue culture is no magic bullet but so useful. Best part is the allowable plant count for turning stuff over.

a propagation license? i cant see why it should require any license at all.
not trying to argue with you, my friend but certainly complaining about the stupidity of that if that's really the case.
ya the incentive was that keeping plants in tissue culture was a way to keep a strain collection alive while not being limited by the four plant max bs. know you can buy some of the stuff kitted that you need to get started.

I don't really feel that tissue culture has much to do with hobby growing and you can't keep a plant in a test tube forever, at some point you have to grow them out. When your looking at a beast that can turn out 1,000 plants on a shelf ........... being able to root a limited amount of plants is a wading pool for tissue culture. Being able to keep 4 plants in veg would go a long way to making me happy.

I don't really feel that tissue culture has much to do with hobby growing and you can't keep a plant in a test tube forever, at some point you have to grow them out. When your looking at a beast that can turn out 1,000 plants on a shelf ........... being able to root a limited amount of plants is a wading pool for tissue culture. Being able to keep 4 plants in veg would go a long way to making me happy.
Plus, any loophole for tissue culture will quickly be closed. They want control over the entire process and won't allow a workaround once they discover something like that exists.

My point about Belize is pot is legal to 10 grams for possession however there are no legal dispensing shops and you cant legally grow it. So where do you get it from? This I believe is a intentional move by their government to keep the drug cartels in business as they and small time growers are your only source. When in Belize I asked some Rasta shop owners about the quality of their pot and they all said local pot was not very strong/good and they said the better quality came from Mexico or Guatemala.
We in Canada are very fortunate to be able to grow (though limited) pot and if we like we can purchase commercial pot from a retailer. This country has come a long way from the 1960's when I was a kid and friends were going to jail for possession of seeds and stems and I thank the common sense of our federal government for putting a end to this persecution of some of its citizens. I have been to Guatemala, Panama, Belize and southwestern Mexico a bunch and have enjoyed all my trips but I am so appreciative I live in Canada.....

WE are adults and discussing a controversial substance which is also an intoxicant and missuses by careless individuals who stigmatize us regardless of medical necessity or desire for cannabis.

Either you intend to respect and operate within the framework and spirit of the agreement and law or approach with ill intent, it is how authority perceives cannabis abuses continuing without abatement.

This is not a thought experiment or creative thinking, no loop-holes!

The means of progresses we have so far achieved for cannabis legislation are slow gained and any foolish setbacks continue to cost us all.

We are the community of experts who are able to operate maturely and lawfully who must list our concerns and how the current advancements of access and rules must be addressed from our perspective to create a whole inclusive system of rules and bring these concerns to our allies in political legislative power to advance our communities wants and desires.

Until we are able to define and list our requests logically and present them from our perspective who else can gain an
understanding of who we are and our concerns.

Back
Top Bottom