Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Take away from the 3 year review, 7% are home growers, we're happy with 4 plants and the average is 3.5 and we would like more. I wouldn't be surprised if we see less under a change in government. Makes me happy just seeing people enjoying cannabis and knowing they won't experience the weight of legal system. Now I wish I knew more about chemistry. I got a shift in my well water. PH is 7.8, takes a ton of down to get to 6.5 then it drops like a stone ???.

You may wish to use a water distiller to reduce the total ppm of your water source and re- combine with your well water. It is a calcium buffer common to well water which is being overcome by the pH down. A water quality report would identify what unique water properties the water source poses es.

My normal go to is cutting it with rain water. Evergoing battle i have with a dug well. The buffering is new and mostly from the ground getting over saturated all summer. I can live with it, sometimes I melt snow but it's a pain. I filter and uv sterilize it, beyond that I'd be afraid to test it.:)

Went in the local weed growing contest again this year. I enter one strain Tangie Scout canuck seeds, my buddy enter 3 of my clones he did at his farm in cow shite and creek water only. He enter LSD Barney Farm, Zombie Death Fuck blimburn seed, The wifi connection digital genitcs.
Resized_IMG-20231129-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20231129-WA00021.jpg

Test results : Tangie Scout 16.3 % THC (no cbd numbers, we where told they test for them at contest)<-mine
donated clones from me:
LSD 20.3% THC
ZDF 24.8% THC
WiFi 27.4% THC
Group A.png

Group B.png

Note: THE CONTEST IS NOT OVER all participates grade each others weed over a month and that combined with THC score will determine winner. I'm good with numbers and way contest is set up; that by getting top 3 scores in these category guarantee win : Taste, Smell, Appearance, and Effect/Potency( how stoned are you) control who wins. No different than playing rotisserie baseball so you can win by trying to be in top 3 in 5 categories and that trump THC score.
So the real contest is yet to come, N/A score in THC means mold :eek:

Question?? anyone doing living garden and wood chips??
- I got shite load of Ash wood chips, i always though Ash wood was acidic but i'm hearing different anyone use ash before?

@Herby Paisley
I myself haven't used wood chips yet but I'm sure some organic growers on here would love to take advantage of your offer!.. I'll ask around my local area if any growers would like some, Much appreciated 🙏

And QWET CC oil I made from 51 grams of trichomes
-35 c -50c windchill or for you Americans -31f -56f windchill

IMG_5294.JPG

My point about Belize is pot is legal to 10 grams for possession however there are no legal dispensing shops and you cant legally grow it. So where do you get it from? This I believe is a intentional move by their government to keep the drug cartels in business as they and small time growers are your only source. When in Belize I asked some Rasta shop owners about the quality of their pot and they all said local pot was not very strong/good and they said the better quality came from Mexico or Guatemala.
We in Canada are very fortunate to be able to grow (though limited) pot and if we like we can purchase commercial pot from a retailer. This country has come a long way from the 1960's when I was a kid and friends were going to jail for possession of seeds and stems and I thank the common sense of our federal government for putting a end to this persecution of some of its citizens. I have been to Guatemala, Panama, Belize and southwestern Mexico a bunch and have enjoyed all my trips but I am so appreciative I live in Canada.....
I agree, I was in Navy, I tell people here, if I learned anything in the Navy, its how well we have it here!

It's Alive :yahoo:

I ordered a 3 pack of Black African Magic from The Seed Fair. Payed by money transfer and received four more free seeds.

Six of them were nice and plump with black streaks !

After reading so many "did not germinate" reports I started soaking one before the other three strains I plan to grow !

48 hours in water and it germinated, another 48 hours in a solo cup and it was up !

Day 8 BAM.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

I ordered a 3 pack of Black African Magic from The Seed Fair. Payed by money transfer and received four more free seeds.

After reading so many "did not germinate" reports I started soaking one before the other three strains I plan to grow !

48 hours in water and it germinated, another 48 hours in a solo cup and it was up !

Day 8 BAM.jpg

Cheers, eh ?
Congratulations
tenor.gif

Been awhile mates, what i'm up to

-this year moms and indoor grow; peyote Critical, pineapple Chunk, Purple Trainwreck, three blue Kings, night Queen, Mozzarella, Yummy, Wappa, zkittlez Glue. they just seedlings now and i'll top them when they hit 6 nodes and clone tops for moms and switch to flower and grow them out in tent. i have another room for moms and hope to start cloning in april

-this year i'm working with another grower and he's doing; alien technology, original blueberry (original to BC), gg#4 fast, Northern lights.

-doing my part for the world and taught my buddy on long term disability how to make bubble hash. i've gifted him about 5 pounds of old weed so far and we do 70%-30% split of the hash. i was going to do 60-40% split but he slow and i don't like excuses.

-this weekend we find out winners of wiarton bongspiel till then everyone hold your fort and smoke weed

Day 8 BAM.jpg

Cheers, eh ?
very nice mate!!

i like soaking in hydrogen peroxide water mix , you'll get extra oxygen molecule and i think they pop faster. i also got a little box with sandpaper inside i shake seed in especially if they are old seeds or they look glazed.

again very nice work :Rasta:

very nice mate!!

i like soaking in hydrogen peroxide water mix , you'll get extra oxygen molecule and i think they pop faster. i also got a little box with sandpaper inside i shake seed in especially if they are old seeds or they look glazed.

again very nice work :Rasta:
Topped four days ago and still not ready for training, looks like she will be a shorty ;)

But look at the size of those fan leaves !

15 Feb BAM high.jpg

Still waiting for Black African Magic #2 to get over her day of helmut head 😆

15 Feb BAM #2 Day 25.jpg

Cheers

I've got my grow space maxed out with spinach and romaine and only have an s2 on the go just for fun and to see what's there. Got seed for Black Cherry Pie, you really have to wonder about the name game, found one saying 100% sativa and another 80 /20 indica and 50 /50 go figure? First time ever with seed that is capable of 30% thc, as long as that # is right I'm good regardless.

Back
Top Bottom