Canadian Growers Group & Friends

they look real good mate. ubc chemo should keep you warm at night this winter. will you take it to 9 weeks, i'd love to try those beans,;), wink, nodge, :dude-knocking:. my Black Cali Grapes is asking me if they can live in a shed:ganjamon:
MMMM.... I do love grapes!....lol... They sure would look all nice and puurdy in my shed this spring ;) .. Ya I'm going to try to make it to 9wks... I also tried some seeding with one with Cloudy lake pollen so it would be nice to see a few of those beans in the buds i pollinated on the one plant fully mature if there. :) ... PS... I must admit I have been eyeing up a few the strains you have for awhile lol :)

Whooo wheee does look chilly in there, am I reading that thermometer at 42F correctly? Is that at lights on?
Yuppers you read it right lol....42F when the lights were off. I read up on this strain and found out it likes a cooler climate and its proving to be true. :)

Boy is it a cold one here today,
Has snowed just about all day long, thankfully nothing has stuck, and now mother nature has been oh so nice to bring us some hail aswell..
The 2 gelatos that I have left in the shed are going to be moved inside to finish up, I dont feel like trying to heat the tin can of a shed.
Hope everyone is staying warm.
Enjoy the halloween weekend!

I woke up to a nice dump of snow at 11am too. Supposed to be +13 on Monday so that's my get-out-on-the-dugout day. Weather turns real winter by Wednesday and Tuesday is 2 appts out of town and US election day so can't do it any day but Monday except maybe Sunday if it's decent.

Time to dig out the parka.
cold2.gif

:peace:

I woke up to a nice dump of snow at 11am too. Supposed to be +13 on Monday so that's my get-out-on-the-dugout day. Weather turns real winter by Wednesday and Tuesday is 2 appts out of town and US election day so can't do it any day but Monday except maybe Sunday if it's decent.

Time to dig out the parka.
cold2.gif

Yeah suppost to get warm here aswell, dont get me wrong.. I love the cold weather. Huge fisherman, and big into Ice Fishing. This is just too early though haha

good saturday ghosts and gobblins,,

i lean to the goblin side a bit i think :oops:

most of my harvesting is done,, made my first bubble hash last night,, enjoyed a bit this morn and yippeeyiyooheeey,:thumb:

karma sent to y'all trimming fingies,,:ganjamon:,, and so many congrats to all yous who had a fine outdoor grow season,,:goodjob:

i still have one outdoor plant going,, and it is going into november unwillingly, but goin anyway

my total indicative of indica afghani cross of some kind,,

P1170920.JPG

this poor filly has seen -9c and another freeze last night,, was limp as a really limp thing,,

and bounced back

P1170924.JPG

not much to the thing,, but what a smell,, can't wait

karma sent friends,, enjoy the weekend,, oh,, and,,

BOO

good saturday ghosts and gobblins,,

i lean to the goblin side a bit i think :oops:

most of my harvesting is done,, made my first bubble hash last night,, enjoyed a bit this morn and yippeeyiyooheeey,:thumb:

karma sent to y'all trimming fingies,,:ganjamon:,, and so many congrats to all yous who had a fine outdoor grow season,,:goodjob:

i still have one outdoor plant going,, and it is going into november unwillingly, but goin anyway

my total indicative of indica afghani cross of some kind,,

P1170920.JPG

this poor filly has seen -9c and another freeze last night,, was limp as a really limp thing,,

and bounced back

P1170924.JPG

not much to the thing,, but what a smell,, can't wait

karma sent friends,, enjoy the weekend,, oh,, and,,

BOO

Looks about as sad as my tomato plant today, it didnt look like the picture below yesterday.
my tree also decided to let go of just about all of her leaves lastnight.

Attachments

• 1604174644304865594084897524722.jpg
    1604174644304865594084897524722.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
sheesh,, @bcarpenter24 ,, i'd almost think you were standing in my backyard,, from the raised bed to the trellis too, ha, and the tomato and the cannabis stick,, and i think i got that pot too,, ha

cheers friend,, wrap er up then,,

It looks like Alberta is getting all the nice southern Ontario weather for the next few days. Nice change for us. Not that it really bothers my plants.

A beautiful day here for Nov 1, clear,
calm and forecast high of 10 degrees. Was minus 4 overnight though. Sitting with my coffee watching the leaves fall off my maple trees in the yard..
Tent girls are coming along well, I think it's day 43 or 44 since the flip.

Today I have to see what I have on hand for seeds and decide on the next duo. Hope everyone is enjoying their leftover candy ;)

Awful day here.
Cold, raining, 50km/hr winds, climbing to 70-80k later this afternoon/evening,
Suppost to warm up later on this week though, thatl be nice.
So how did you manage with the craptastic weather this past week, I know your on the same weather path as me, it looks like we will have a nice warm up heading our way for a week! :) up to the 20's even! Do you have any plants still going?

So how did you manage with the craptastic weather this past week, I know your on the same weather path as me, it looks like we will have a nice warm up heading our way for a week! :) up to the 20's even! Do you have any plants still going?
Yeah finally the weather is going to turn warm tomorrow. Should be nice. Weve had those 50k winds since sunday, has been brutal. On and off flurries.
I guess we are going to get our little indian summer afterall though.
And ive still got the 2 gelatos going, the other blue dream has been chopped. Everything all in jars minus the gelatos.

Yeah finally the weather is going to turn warm tomorrow. Should be nice. Weve had those 50k winds since sunday, has been brutal. On and off flurries.
I guess we are going to get our little indian summer afterall though.
And ive still got the 2 gelatos going, the other blue dream has been chopped. Everything all in jars minus the gelatos.
Awesome... Ya I still have the Chemo sisters going in the shed week 9 think I may start harvesting tomorrow and do it in stages threw out the up coming warm week, to try to get three different highs with one plant. :)

Awesome... Ya I still have the Chemo sisters going in the shed week 9 think I may start harvesting tomorrow and do it in stages threw out the up coming warm week, to try to get three different highs with one plant. :)
Thats a good idea, a little bit of variety never hurt.

Warmer here too but was also very windy especially Sunday when I planned to get out on the dugout and fix that stuff.

Went out yesterday. Didn't go as smoothly as I hoped so I ended up spending a couple hours in the icy cold water but had a hot soak in a tub loaded with Epsom Salts right after. Was almost dark by the time it was done.

Dugout01.JPG

Dugout02.JPG

Sure glad that chore is done for another 5 years or more. I'll be gone or dead by then I hope.

Warmer here too but was also very windy especially Sunday when I planned to get out on the dugout and fix that stuff.

Went out yesterday. Didn't go as smoothly as I hoped so I ended up spending a couple hours in the icy cold water but had a hot soak in a tub loaded with Epsom Salts right after. Was almost dark by the time it was done.

Dugout01.JPG

Dugout02.JPG

Sure glad that chore is done for another 5 years or more. I'll be gone or dead by then I hope.

Absolutely gorgeous here in Niagara.
BBQ Steaks and cold beer calling my name after work...
Oh I can hear it now :goof:

Its high of 20 the next couple days then a blizzard is coming on Saturday to dump over a foot snow on us. Instant Winter high of -10 low -19
What crazy weather we are getting ,has something to do with the hurricanes in the south

Back
Top Bottom