Canadian Growers Group & Friends

saw this on Facebook and thought about you guys! (And gals)
:laughtwo:
F2487E44-16A8-42CE-AE3F-2AFD93310468.jpeg

Made some thc french onion chip dip, made thc cream cheese and added sour cream and onion soup mix settled in frig over night. Decided to go 2 oz of bubba kush, damn it is good but did not realize how fast and much chip dip you can eat so you need to be careful or you ain't getting nothing done for a few hours.

Made some thc french onion chip dip, made thc cream cheese and added sour cream and onion soup mix settled in frig over night. Decided to go 2 oz of bubba kush, damn it is good but did not realize how fast and much chip dip you can eat so you need to be careful or you ain't getting nothing done for a few hours.
Mmmm.... all I keep thinking is wash all that down with a nice drink of shroom tea! hehehe ;)

Hey Folks another lil update on the chemo sisters grow... Well one has been chopped and is now drying... The other that I tried to seed is still going, Think I'm going to chop her tonight and see if she produced some seeds in the buds I pollinated.... Here are some pics of the lil nugs I dried quicker in paper bag to sample smoke.... Oh and my side Cloudy lake strain second generation seed grow the final total of f2's ....... 215 :)
20201109_194117.jpg
20201109_193932.jpg
20201109_201853.jpg
Lol ...looks like she was dipped in the sugar bowl... Can't wait to toke your cured sweet lil ass chemo nug! :) haha

Hey Herb - Congrats on the harvest!!! and the seeds - I was lucky to get about 50 from my neighbours plant and also some from Stevie Nicks and a few from L'il Cookie so I'm hoping to be all set for next year. I'm thinking of trying to get a male and then sacrificing a Gal, from my neighbours seeds, and placing them way back at the beaver pond and pollinate the whole thing.

Hey Herb - Congrats on the harvest!!! and the seeds - I was lucky to get about 50 from my neighbours plant and also some from Stevie Nicks and a few from L'il Cookie so I'm hoping to be all set for next year. I'm thinking of trying to get a male and then sacrificing a Gal, from my neighbours seeds, and placing them way back at the beaver pond and pollinate the whole thing.
Thanks greenjeans :) .... If I were you, I would sacrifice a plant to make more seeds. More future fun at lil cost to you!

Hey Gang was just wondering since most people are harvesting or have harvested, What does everyone do with the root system that's left behind?... I have heard of people saying it has nutrients and it can be dried out and ground up to use like a fertilizer, Has anyone else heard or seen this being done? ...Want not waste not right! ;)

Back
Top Bottom