Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Hey everyone...... Happy V day.

This is Big Bud. Beautiful plant I grew and it lived up to it's name.
IMG_20220210_184005477_HDR.jpg
Nice looking nug PD! Did you have it on Valentine's day?

I went to a museum in Spain today and learned the early Arab inhabitants known as Moors or their own preferred name the Mudajars (mu da hars) liked their saunas hot and smoked cannabis in pipes to unwind. Here is a pic of a pipe bowl and a cleaning tool found in a town called Jerez de la Frontera where the Mudajars lived for hundreds of years. All of this predates Columbus discovering the New World by at least 200 years. I would love to have some of the seeds they grew their plants from. My guess is it is probably similar to Moroccan because that's where they came from originally. By the way the cleaning tool looks like it would work well. Ain't history fun.

Screenshot_20220302-182944.png

Good to see everyone with a puff! I just sent another donation to Jessie Lavoie for his fight to grow recreational cannabis in Manitoba. Kind of concerns me that Bomerang voted against legalized cannabis for the people of Manitoba but was? does? maybe? jump right on American far right bandwagon. More ongoing gong show.:)

I went to a museum in Spain today and learned the early Arab inhabitants known as Moors or their own preferred name the Mudajars (mu da hars) liked their saunas hot and smoked cannabis in pipes to unwind. Here is a pic of a pipe bowl and a cleaning tool found in a town called Jerez de la Frontera where the Mudajars lived for hundreds of years. All of this predates Columbus discovering the New World by at least 200 years. I would love to have some of the seeds they grew their plants from. My guess is it is probably similar to Moroccan because that's where they came from originally. By the way the cleaning tool looks like it would work well. Ain't history fun.

Screenshot_20220302-182944.png
So the Sythians use to hold up in tents and polute themselves with smoke, and the Arabs graduated to pipes. Must be proof of artificial selection! Clear and cold on the E coast and getting into 24k rosin!

Just finished harvest, have something to share this time.
Dscn2830.jpg

Dscn2831.jpg

Dscn2822.jpg

wow thats a big cola is it dryed and cured yet? is 24.9 g or 249 g cant tell..

i mostly break up my colas during trimming .. into the little individual buds..

great work

Today I saw a big pot leaf on a sign here in Madrid so I went in and asked the clerk if they sold weed. "Yes we do" he said, "but it has CBD and no THC." Gee, I can't imagine buying weed that doesn't get you high. Luckily I found a Peruvian market where they sell coca tea. Apparently coca tea is legal here in Spain, but not THC weed. The tea is good though and I'm chewing it now, a real nice buzz.

wow thats a big cola is it dryed and cured yet? is 24.9 g or 249 g cant tell..

i mostly break up my colas during trimming .. into the little individual buds..

great work
No that's a wet shot strait off the plant after a trim 249g wet. It should be close to dry today, last time I weighed it was 114g, I will check it again.
I will break it up when I go to jar it...today or tomorrow.

Ran into a snag on my grow. How the "F" did an auto get in my pot. I had two OG Kush seeds left over from a year ago I got from Farmers lab seeds. No explanation at this point. I have topped and done LST on both. It was just a few days later I realized I had an auto. I wouldn't have topped or bent her over so aggressively. I have put my auto on risers getting her about 15 inches from light and other one is vegging about 31 inches from light at 18/6. I guess she will just have to get used to 12/12 when I flip.

In one tent I have what I thought were 2 OG kush and in the other tent I got 2 BruceBanner and one got stunted. My run is off to a rough start. I got some hot soil. PPMs are over 3000 PPM in FFOF. I'm, not sure what I should do to secure my yields in each tent. I won't settle for less than 12 oz's in each tent. A few weeks longer veg will probably do the trick...
BruceBanner#3

OG Kush? one auto? BruceBanner#3
IMG_20220308_101630345_HDR.jpg

BruceBanner#3
IMG_20220308_101641886_HDR.jpg

BruceBanner#3
IMG_20220308_101648171_HDR.jpg

OG Kush on the left Seed from OG kush but looks like I got an auto
IMG_20220308_101702421_HDR.jpg

Auto???
IMG_20220308_101709692_HDR.jpg

Auto???
IMG_20220308_101715830_HDR.jpg

OG Kush
IMG_20220308_101721614_HDR.jpg

OG Kush
IMG_20220308_101731549_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220308_101630345_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220308_101648171_HDR.jpg

looks nice but you need something in picture for scale i have no idea how small or big this bud is..

bic lighters are good ..

could use a bit more fine trimming ..

cheers..
Could use a bit more fine trimming? I don't think this bud could be trimmed any better delta. It's beautiful!!!! I'd say perfectly trimmed.

Could use a bit more fine trimming? I don't think this bud could be trimmed any better delta. It's beautiful!!!! I'd say perfectly trimmed.

would be nice if you included the said bud in the reply ... it had lots of little greeen leaves.. always taking the lazy ass short cuts.. lol...

Back
Top Bottom