Cancer

Johnnyh

Hi I have been diagnosed with tonsil cancer last Thursday, 49 and 3 young children
Can anyone help with right plant / ingredients
Where I can buy safe properly made oil . I believe it has to be over 20% and a1:1 ratio
I'm Allier the place with stress and worry
Can anyone help please

I hope you can find what your looking for, though break Johnny... Glad you've decided to use the miracles of cannabis to help with your ailments... You can start here and explore as you wish.
Cancer Healing section. There's plenty of other threads that may be of interest to you. Check this forum tooMethods of medication

Keep it Green and good luck with your research into a medical application of cannabinoids for your healing.

::green_heart:cheers

:welcome: to :420: Johnny!
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Are you in a legal state? Hopefully you can find a local dispensary to sell you what you need until you are able to grow your own (if you decide to try it).
:goodluck:

Hi Johnnym was diagnosed with lympoma last year I use cbd oil (rubbed under tongue) of any plant i have got my hands on had 3 tumours and 2 glands out and a strong history of cancer in the family, so i started to grow and self medicate and refuse to take the hormones and crap they put me on!!! I was 9.5 stone at the worst of it getting my perennial gland and golf ball sized tumour out. I'm now 12 stone feel healthier and look alot healthier too, if you are thinking of going this way I'd highly recommend it and positive thinking all the way as it is a huge factor in healing.

I think you should also look into vaping because of the area (as I did) but also for the rest and stress relief as your immune system benefits from it greatly, stress is a huge factor in compounding the illness it thrives on and ravages a run down body. My mother died at 57, 11 years ago when i was 19 and so many pallative care people remarked how the stress of her worrying about me being so young was a factor in the spreading and how quick she passed, she would'nt use cannabis because of the stigma attached at the time.

Don't make it about leaving behind a family, make it about living every day for your family and use your kids energy to lift you when you are down. I had alot of self pity over my illness at one point wanted to end it all on my terms but in hospital i saw guys with hundreds of stitches and lungs removed happy as larry they were so I had to get over my 12 stiches and a bit of throat ache. Being honest my niece drew a picture of an angry snot colour gremlin and I hung it on my mirror and everytime i looked at it i said this insignificant little b*st*rd won't beat me, called it names even stuck matches to it!

Focus on the things that mean the most to you be positive it is the only way......... Do not for one second sit down and talk about 'what if'' or 'just in case' 'when i'm gone' that is not an option or a solution. Positivity is 80% the battle and good doctors and cbd oil will do the rest , tell yourself each day 'I feel better and my body is getting rid of this'.

Wishing you and your family the very best, I have every confidence you WILL beat this!

Hi I have been diagnosed with tonsil cancer last Thursday, 49 and 3 young children
Can anyone help with right plant / ingredients
Where I can buy safe properly made oil . I believe it has to be over 20% and a1:1 ratio
I'm Allier the place with stress and worry
Can anyone help please

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Johnnyh but I honestly believe you have made the right choice by looking at "ALL" of your options not just what the AMA says is your only options. I pray your in a state that is legal.

Back
Top Bottom