Canoe leaves?

Re: Canoe leaves

My upper leaves are starting to fold up like a canoe. Did I over feed nutes? Can I stop it?

Pictures?
Could be heat stress. Could be Mag deficiency.

:welcome: to :420:

CFL's makes a big difference. They should be kept close - typically just a couple inches away.
Again, pictures will be your best friend for getting meaningful advice.

0720161951f.jpg
0720161951f.jpg

I live in a very hot climate. I don't have a/c in my grow lab yet. I have a fan blowing, but it's gonna be 100 deg today with a heat index of 110. I found this baby in our hunting woods 13 days ago. It came up on its own. Probably a seed me or my cousins threw on the ground. I rescued it

If it's 100+, they won't be happy, but I don't see any real issue. Doesn't look overfed or in stress. Try to keep the humidity up when in veg and temps are high.

Are you sure that's marijuana? I see sets of 3 leaves.

Good point. The photos are a little blurry, and it looks similar, but I don't see the two small blades that sort of point back from the rest of the leaf.

I was always told when going into the woods that leaves of 3, let them be! I done my fair share of hunting black tails in the coast range. Lol.

True enough, although it doesn't look like poison oak, sumac, or ivy to me. I live with and among literally tons of poison oak. :(

0722161216.jpg

LoL, sit back boys, pay close attention while this country boy shows ya a thing or two. the little 3 leaf is cannabis. I went back to the hunting woods yesterday and found this SEXY LADY a little farther up the creek. but wait can it be? no its not possible to find cannabis in the woods. check it out man, we all smoke while we hunt in the fall. scatter the seeds in the woods, next summer and do a different kind of hunting. all you have to do is follow the sweet, fragrance.

I know from poison ivy and poison oak. I also find wild childs in the woods (cannabis). My only question is on your specific three fingered plant. It looks a lot like MJ, but it doesn't look quite like anything I've come across. I'm no city mouse. I'm a country geezer. My nearest neighbor is more than 1/4 mile away. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom