Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

It's not a sativa but it's a pretty nice hybrid. Marcus just rolled up a tester of his here.
Once it gets later in the year I’m going to hook up my X-Wife in Florida with some. We’re still good friends and she wants to get back together but unfortunately the year’s haven’t been so kind to her. That and she turns into a Crazy woman when she drinks. B]+€# shot my 50 Panhead. Unforgivable! Last straw divorced after that episode. lol CL🍀

Good question! First you have to burp for a few weeks to let the chlorophyll burn off, and after that I would say it takes at least another 21 days sealed in the jar for curing. Of course, longer is much better (like a few months).

That said, if your buds really got down into the 30% RH range they may not cure much at all. Curing requires specific types of bacteria, and those don't survive below 50-55%.

You could wait much longer (a year?) to see if they finally change for the better or just smoke them as you need them and work on a more stable drying system for the next harvest.

Good question! First you have to burp for a few weeks to let the chlorophyll burn off, and after that I would say it takes at least another 21 days sealed in the jar for curing. Of course, longer is much better (like a few months).

That said, if your buds really got down into the 30% RH range they may not cure much at all. Curing requires specific types of bacteria, and those don't survive below 50-55%.

You could wait much longer (a year?) to see if they finally change for the better or just smoke them as you need them and work on a more stable drying system for the next harvest.
Bummer, they still smell good like when still on the plant and a little sticky. Does that make any difference? Thanks for everything Bro. CL🍀

Update: I just got a message from wally and my frass will arrive on the 22nd now and not the 27th. CL🍀
Woohoo, hehe.:high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
BILL284 :cool:

Woohoo, hehe.:high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
BILL284 :cool:
Hey Bill you’ll be happy to know I decided if I’m following your method I’m going to do it rite. I’m going stop being so tight with my $ n order the bokashi then I can blame all my growing problems on you. Just kidding my friend hope your having a great weekend n feeling better. TTYL CL🍀

On a serious note Monday I have to go to hospital and get my poop chute scoped. I guess I didn’t study n failed the 💩 poop test. Idk? Anyways it was positive n I’m hoping everything is OK. But I’m not going to let them cut my rear end if it’s not. 🤞CL🍀

You had it scoped or you're having it scoped? I've had two (10 years apart) and so far so good. Did they find something they want to take another look at?
I took the poop test n it came back positive so now they want to scope me n see if it’s polyps or what. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom