Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

They were in the upper 60s and I thought they would mold so I kept burping until they held in the 50s. I’ll put bread back in until 68 and burp to 62. CL🍀
You want to keep it as close to 62% as possible it will take around 6 hours to regulate, I now take my reading after it sits overnight, it took me a long time to get it to hold in the mid 60's when you get it to stay 65% just burp daily, I think it is more difficult to bring the RH up than to bring the RH down. If it gets to low, it can stop the curing process. Shed and Bill helped guide me on my jars.

You want to keep it as close to 62% as possible it will take around 6 hours to regulate, I now take my reading after it sits overnight, it took me a long time to get it to hold in the mid 60's when you get it to stay 65% just burp daily, I think it is more difficult to bring the RH up than to bring the RH down. If it gets to low, it can stop the curing process. Shed and Bill helped guide me on my jars.
Thanks Keith I hope your doing better my friend. CL🍀

Thanks Keith I hope your doing better my friend. CL🍀
I am feeling a lot better now 1 day left on the covids medication I think it made all the difference in how fast I have mended. My wife still sounds bad but she chose not to take the meds. She is strong so she will make it through

Hey @Bill284 is regular Myco ok or does it have to be supreme?
What ever is in the budget is perfect.
Better is obviously better but something is better than nothing. :thumb:
You know my preference, but it's expensive where I am.
Costs are rising everywhere.
So if you save some hay that's alright.
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

What ever is in the budget is perfect.
Better is obviously better but something is better than nothing. :thumb:
You know my preference, but it's expensive where I am.
Costs are rising everywhere.
So if you save some hay that's alright.
Take care my friend.

Mucho Gracious mi hermano y Buenas dias mi amigo.

Mucho Gracious mi hermano y Buenas dias mi amigo.
Beunas dias. :high-five:
Ojalá ese bolso no feura tan Caro.:rolleyes:

I forgot it was Sunday and got all excited thinking my nutes had arrived but it was just filters for the lead the City of Chicago gave us by telling us if we used their new meter the water bill would stay the same for 5 years. Thanks a lot! Oh yeah and it’s 33 bucks for 2. CL🍀

9BB32351-B221-47FA-AC45-E981E9467827.jpeg

Good morning my friend. CL🍀
How are things going today my friend?
I've got a dentist appointment, yeiks. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom